Chapter 3

We walked out of the room. There was an empty room that kind of looked like a family room.

"Nobody ever really uses the family room." Anna said. And in my mind I was wondering why, but I didn't want to ask.

Then we walked into another room. This room had pink and blue wall. With many books and chairs. And one T.V. There was a young girl with a burnt face. (Jamie), there was another heavy sent girl sitting at the T.V watching bingo. I smiled at everyone. Then we all heard a loud kick on a door.

**
"Susie, go away!" A girl with short black hair said (lavine)

"I'm not in your room in standing right here. In the hall by your door way." Susie said

It seemed like lavine had nothing to say about it so she just slammed the door on her.

Susie laughed. I was then sitting on a chair drawing in my book smoking. Susie sat there and stared at me. I stared at her back. But I honestly was not looking for any type of trouble. At that point I was done being stared at. I walked up to Anna and smiled thanking her.

**
I walked into the family room. There was someone in there. It was a little girl holding a small bunny stuffed animal. I smiled at her sat down and started drawing. The little girl (tamey) was staring at me as well. So I started a conversation.

"Whatcha got there?" I said as I pointed to her bunny.
She hugged it tightly.
"Just a toy from a Mel since she left."

I nodded. Its quite cute. I smiled and said. She smiled back.

I walked in the hallway and went to my room. I just wanted it to be quiet....some time to think.

********************
Sorry it's short. I think Imma update 3 chapters at a time. If you guys like it Cx

Well vote
Comment