grandma's love never end .

"Grandma, I was very happy to see you, let's play something and enjoy"

When I am young my grandma used to come and we always enjoyed the days like we watch tv together , she told me ancient stories at every night when she is here , and she share me comedy stories and we also used gossip about other people .

Ring ,Ring.......!

Me - "mom your phone is ringing"
Mom- " pick up the phone "
Me - " I am watching a intresting movie"
Mom- " uff! No need , I am picking up the phone " she pick the phone and she said " bithi , call from grandma"
I ran fastly like flash .
Me - " gimme gimme ,phone "
Mom- " take it " she said to me and murmured " uff!What will I do with this girl?, when I told to pick up phone she don't get any energy to pick it up , now she got instant energy "
Me- " Hello! Grandma how are you "
Grandma- " I am fine and I am coming tomorrow . Now don't rush ".
Me-" yay ! Got it "
Grandma- "ok , now cut the phone , I am in the temple! "
Me- " ok, bye grandma ".
Me- "brother and mom" , grandma will come tomorrow "
Bro- " really , sis ".
Me -" ya!".
Bro- " Uhu, let's plan some horror or adventure to scare grandma".
Me- "Ok!".

Mom-" we need to clean the house bithi you will help me ".
Me - " No we have some our work to do ".
Mom- " I don't want to hear any excuse come and help me ".
M

e - " ok".
Now I've say ok so I cannot prepare things which I wanted to made for
grandma but I am happy that I can see her , play with her ,I can go outside with her like in the market or for some evining walk, we also watch serial together and also she tell me bedtime stories like comedy. She also like to go god place and when she come , she tell us about there culture ,how people were living , how was there food. When I don't have exams so I go with her and live there for some days but I spent my days at the cousin's house. I have two brothers . I like to stay there, hole day I play , watch cartoons ,gossip and party with them, but at night I have problems that I can't sleep without mother not everyday but sometimes at night I want to see her. hole day my grandma don't come but at night she come and she sleeps beside me , when she sleeps beside me I don't worry about mom anymore and I don't need to sit alone and scared at late night at my cousin's house.

One day

I hear that she have some problem so she is in hospital because of her illness . Everyone is worried about her. She is in hospital which is at Kolkata so me and my brother and my mom have gone there for take care of her, me and my brother we are living at our cousin's house and mom is in hospital beside her and taking care of her. Many days were just going like that, and also aunt used to come and take care of us. So we about to live there for ten days.

After ten days

We came to our house, they bring her home , her condition was getting worse day by day. She even can't recall us.

we call there she try to talk with us but like she can't even talk she is run out of energy .

Next day

When I wake up I hear some crying sound was coming afterwards I ask my mom so she she said we can't see grandma again. I don't cry because I know that everyone will more sad .

At night

When I was sleeping I saw a strange dream that I was crying and I saw her the hole background was black and nothing is there only a mirror I saw her inside the mirror she was telling me that " Don't cry because I was always with you", after thatI was crying and crying .

Next day

I suddenly wake up and I saw my face was dry but I feel tired why I don't know .
And then I cried not loudly but I cry

And I am thinking now who will gossip with me , who tell me funny stories, who sleep besides me when I am alone at cousin's house whom I will share my things

And I am thinking now who will gossip with me , who tell me funny stories, who sleep besides me when I am alone at cousin's house whom I will share my things .
Time spend then by then things are getting normal and we are not get very sad anymore but really missed her .

Now

I am 14 years old read in class 8 there is no time for me to get sad there are lots of things I want do . There Are many things like making manga , drawing ,anime , friends and also lots of things .

 There Are many things like making manga , drawing ,anime , friends and also lots of things

I know she is happy where she is,
And her warmth is always in my heart .