VK VI

y/n's pov

I was laying in bed until around 7:30pm then deiced to get ready for bed. I grabbed some pink pajamas set and then walked into the bathroom to shower. I turned the shower on the make sure the water would be hot while I started to get undressed. Once the water was hot enough I got in. I finshed my shower got dressed and then put my hair in braids so it would be kind of curly for tomorrow. I then did my skincare, then walked out of my bathroom going to lay in bed. It was quite dark now but there was a little bit of orange and other colors from the sunset in the sky. I plugged my phone in the turned over drifting off to sleep.

-8:30am-

I woke up to the loud birds outside, I turned over looking at the time. I then got up grabbing a few clothing ideas 

I then walked into the bathroom with my makeup bag and then started to do my makeup

I then walked into the bathroom with my makeup bag and then started to do my makeup. A simple makeup look. When I was done I took my hair out then walked into the bedroom grabing my purse (As seen in the pic) which was a birthday present from my day when I was 12. I had opened it making sure that my money was in there which I had like 70 ( but in what ever currency they use there) I grabbed my phone off the charger than grabbed the only shoes that matched the outfit. I then turned the lights off and walked out the door shutting it behind me.

I walked down the stairs slowly assuming Harry was still asleep. I saw our mums sitting at the counter together. "where are you going" my mother asked "To breakfast, I told you last night" I stood at the last step "Ok well be carful if you need anything text me and try to be home by 11am were going to meet up with someone for lunch but its quite far" I nodded I opened the door as Harry came down the stairs "Where are you going?" Harry had an annoyed tone already "Just going to breakfast." "By yourself?" he looked confused "Yes now bye" I walked out the door and shut it behind me then I heard some talking going on from Tommy and his mum.

I then started to make my way to cafe. After 25 minute walk I made it to the cafe, when I walked in there Daniel came straight to me and had a menu "Hi , just you?" he spoke "yep" he nodded then told me to follow him. He brought me to a seat by the windows where it sat two people. "What can I get you to drink?" Daniel smiled to me, "tea please" he nodded and wrote that down "I'll be right back with that" I smiled back to him, then he walked away. I then got a text from Harry. 

H: Hey I wanted to say sorry for yesterday

Y: yea whatever

H: Omg 

I put my phone down and Daniel came back over with the drink "Thank you!" I smiled, I then order some food and scrolled through Instagram while waiting. He came over around 5 minutes later with the food and then I ate my food looking outside. When I finshed I payed and Daniel and I talked for a minute or two he asked me to hang out either tomorrow or Wednesday. 

I then started my walk back to the house we were renting, when I got a text from Harry again I opened my phone looking at the text.

H: Your mom wants you to come home so we can leave in 50 minutes

Y: Ok thx

I turned my phone off and continue paying attention the scenery around me as I walk back. *20 minutes later* I got home around I checked my phone and the time read ;10:46; I then walked inside the house and saw Harry and his mum talking and my mum wasn't in the room. "Hi your mums just getting ready" Harrys mum smiled to me from behind the counter as Harry turned around on the chair to look at me. He then turned back as I nodded then took off my shoes picking them up and taking them up to my room. I quickly went to the bathroom fixing up my makeup.

When I finished my makeup I went out of the bathroom gathering some things that I would probally want for the long car trip. I grabbed my purse and sat it on my bed then my headphones from beside my bed, along with my charger just in case. I put them togther so I didn't forget anything. My phone was already with the stuff so I didn't need to worry about that. I then made sure the shoes I were wearing early were by my stuff. "Y/n!" My mum yelled up the stairs I walked to my door than opened it "Yea?" I asked, "Are you almost ready?" I then walked by the stairs and saw her leaning aganist the wall waiting for my answer "Yea just need to fix my hair." She nodded, "Ok well when you are done then come down I didn't realize how far the place was." I nodded back then went back into my room shutting my door. I walked into the bathroom and then made sure my hair was fine going in between the two options of putting my hair up or just leaving it down. I picked leaving it down then walked out of the bathroom shutting the light off then going over to my stuff.

I grabbed one of my shoes than put my shoes on than grabbed the other and put it on as well. I grabbed my purse headphones and phone then walked to the door opening it and shutting the light off as I walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs, seeing my mum getting her stuff togther as well. "Ok you guys ready to go?" Me and Harry nodded then our mums walked out than us behind them.

A/n 

Trying to write more :)

Words: 1046