VK VIII

Y/n's pov

I got up the sun shining threw the blinds and the birds outside were chirping. I walked into my bathroom and did my skincare, light makeup and brushed my hair out putting it into a bun. I walked out and over to my bag grabbing a pink tube top and white shorts.

I grabbed my phone off the bed than opened my door and walked down stairs my mum, harry and his mum were all in the kitchen talking

I grabbed my phone off the bed than opened my door and walked down stairs my mum, harry and his mum were all in the kitchen talking. "So we're going to an amusement park" My mum says from the oppiste side of the island table. Harry was sitting turned looking at me than turned back at his phone texting someone. "When are we leaving?" I ask standing by the island, "In a few minutes get your shoes and stuff" She says poniting out that I didn't have any shoes on, I nodded and ran back up stairs and went back into my room. 

I looked in my bag grabbing a pair of socks and grabbed my white shoes and put them on. After that I walked over to the side of my bed grabbing my airpods and than walked out of my room shutting the door behind me and walking back downstairs. "Alright let's go than and we can get something to eat on the way if you guys want" Harry's mum says and smiles, Harry gets off the island chair and walks with us to the front door and out of it as my mum locks the door. Harry's mum was driving today so she got in the drivers seat my mum in the passengers seat and me and Harry in the back seat. "How was the movie?" Harry turned to me and asked as he shut the door, "Good" I spoke shutting the door as well. I looked at my phone and the time read '9:22' so it wasn't to early. 

"It's about an hour and a half drive are you guys hungry?" My mum asks looking back at us to. I shrug as does Harry and he goes back to looking at his phone. I put my airpods in and start to play some music and scroll through my Instagram seeing all the fun my friends are having at home which annoyed me. I than opened the group chat and saw they had sent something. 

Cool kids

Imogen: Miss u y/n! It's so boring omlZoey: Omg frMaddie: When the hell are you coming back I'm going to kill LeoLeo: No you aren't chill MadsNick: No but when are you coming back again??

Zoey: Omg fr
Maddie: When the hell are you coming back I'm going to kill Leo
Leo: No you aren't chill Mads
Nick: No but when are you coming back again??

Y/n: I think In like 3 days

Maddie: Oml
Daniel: Why such a long trip?
Leo: Honestly schools boring asf

Y/n: Chill it's not that boring

Nick: It is
Imogen: I agree
Zoey: Me too!
Maddie: Wait how annoying is Harry?

Y/n: He's ok he isn't that bad

*Nick took a screenshot of chat*

Zoey: What was that of?

Y/n: ?

Nick: Nothing sorry
Leo: Alright?
Daniel: Well classes are about to start have a good day y/n!
Imogen: Bye!
Maddie: Love you y/n

Y/n: Bye, have a good day you guys!

I sat my phone down in my lap and rested my head back and started to fall asleep again.

A/n

Sorry for not updating hope you had a great few weeks and I hope you have a great day/night/morning!