﹐➜﹕💎 ﹒Celebrating the Victors

As the final curtain falls on our exciting mini awards event here on Wattpad, we must unveil the rewards awaiting our winners

As the final curtain falls on our exciting mini awards event here on Wattpad, we must unveil the rewards awaiting our winners. We are thrilled to celebrate the talent and creativity that has graced our community. Without further ado, let's dive into the spectacular prizes and honours our victors will receive!

‿ ﹒First Place: The Ultimate TriumphFor the champion who captured our hearts and minds.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: Follows from both of our community accounts, also a follow from one of the founder's accounts.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Playlist: A curated playlist tailored to their unique tastes and inspiration.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Personalized Stamp

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Carrd

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Double Votes: Votes from both community accounts on two of their books.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒VIP Access: A pass to enter our community without the need for an interview.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒The Crown Hotel Delight: Enjoy the luxurious services of The Crown Hotel for a whole month.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Kingdom Chronicles Special Mention: A featured spot in the exclusive Kingdom Chronicles edition.

‿ ﹒Second Place: A Stellar PerformanceFor the runner-up who shone brightly.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: Follow from one of our community accounts. 

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Vote on any one book.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Playlist.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Second Place Stamp

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒VIP Access: Entrance to our community through a short interview process.
💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒The Crown Hotel Experience: Enjoy the luxurious services of The Crown Hotel for 15 days.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Kingdom Chronicles Special Mention: Be featured in our prestigious Kingdom Chronicles edition.

‿ ﹒Third Place: The Bronze GloryFor the artist who clinched the third spot.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: A follow from our community account
💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Votes on their book from our community accounts.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Carrd

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Third Place Stamp: A distinctive badge to honor their third-place success.

‿ ﹒For runner up. 

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Exclusive Badge: A runner-up badge to acknowledge their outstanding effort.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Beta Reading Service: Assistance from experienced beta readers within the community to help refine and improve their upcoming stories.

Before we wrap up this chapter, let's not forget that while the prizes are fabulous, we should never underestimate the power of a good chuckle. After all, a laugh can be worth its weight in gold, or at least a well-designed Carrd!

Now, here's a little parting jest for all our talented Wattpad writers:
If you could give an acceptance speech for these awards, complete with a red carpet entrance and an outrageous outfit, what would your speech be, and what wild ensemble would you be wearing?

Share your fictional award show dreams in the comments below, and let's keep the humour rolling in our creative kingdom!