9 - Battle For My Brother.

❝ɴᴏᴡ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

❝ɴᴏᴡ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ. ғʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴀɢᴏᴏɴ. ʙᴏʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ sᴏᴏɴ. ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ.❞

One night, she did some light drawing since her parents were dead. She's done lots of things she'd never done before, including taking shots. She drowned her shots in alcohol to the point where she was numb.

"Have you ever felt the earth stop moving? Like something wasn't in the right place? That's my everyday life. It's just worse now. I always wonder if gravity is on my side or against it. And if so why me? I'm just a normal person. . . with terrible deeds. See. . . extremely normal."

Who was she kidding? She never felt normal. . . she never was normal.

Olivianna and Katie had been avoiding each other for days, their silence a stark contrast to the cheerful atmosphere at breakfast

Olivianna and Katie had been avoiding each other for days, their silence a stark contrast to the cheerful atmosphere at breakfast. Laney, Phoniex, Leah, and the two estranged friends were gathered around the table, laughing and reminiscing about old times. The conversation flowed easily, but a palpable tension hung between Olivianna and Katie.

As Katie reached across the table for a serving dish, she accidentally jostled Olivianna. The contact, though minor, was enough to spark an argument.

"Watch where you're going!" Olivianna snapped, her voice sharp. She glared at Katie, who had spilled some of the dish's contents onto her plate.

Katie's eyes widened in frustration. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"Of course you didn't. You never mean to, but it's always about you, isn't it?" Olivianna cut her off, her tone dripping with sarcasm.