Getting Ready

Ambers POV

I was getting ready to go to Tara's house but I couldn't find the damn mascara. I turn on stab  1 to watch while doing my makeup then my hair. God these movies are great! I felt like I had eyes on me the whole time but it's whatever. I had gotten up to change when I realized I lost my phone. I walked down the stairs shirtless in just my bra but that feeling never left it felt awful like a million eyes set on me. I saw the photo of my and Tara in the case when I found my phone gosh I love that girl. I would literally do anything for her! She could have me in a chokehold and I would still die for her. I check my phone but see no messages except for her asking me to come over. I get changed into a velvet colored short sleeve shirt with cargo pants and a grey zip up hoodie.  I was searching for my car keys for at least ten minutes but decided to take my mom's car since both my parents were out of town. As I drove to Tara's house at least 5 minutes away I say some douche bag in a ghostface costume. Can anyone wait at least a week for Halloween? I knocked at Tara's door when I arrived and heard moaning and groaning. I barged in and saw a weak Tara on the kitchen floor with one leg nearly flipped completely around.

"Tara..? What happened!" I weakly said as pale as a ghost. I quickly called 911.

"Some fucking ghostface guy." What the hell? How could someone be so cruel and do that to someone so sweet, innocent, and dreamy. After I called 911 I had called everyone in the group except Wes fucking hicks.

"Mindy, Liv, Chad this isn't a joke but Tara got attacked by some sick fuck in a ghostface costume."

"Pff amber freeman being serious since when?" Mindy annoyingly chomped her chips

"What?" Chad sounded suspicious. A ghostface duo could be Chad and Liv or Chad and Mindy. What would their motive be?

"Paramedics just arrived I'll see you guys at the hospital."

I followed that ambulance like there was no tomorrow. I was relieved when the paramedics had said no organs had been hit and she just needed surgery to patch up the wounds. My plan was when Tara was still on the anesthesia I would tell Tara that I love her how would she remember? She will still be loopy. The doctors and nurses told me that she was awake. Time for my plan.

"Taraaaaa! Glad nothing super bad happened. I love you!"

"Amber? Why are you here at 6 in the morning to see me?" Yup definitely loopy still.

"Pff Tara honey it's 10 at night."

"Oh" Tara was obviously flustered. When Tara got her wisdom teeth removed she could not tell a lie.

"Tara who do you like?"

"you" Oh really?

"Really?"

"maybe.."

Tara came closer to me as the gap between us got to about 3 inches I got a little flustered and left the room. I can't let Tara see me like this even if she won't remember.