Arrival of the Bitch

Sam's POV

I got a call from Wes hicks? He told me Tara got attacked last night. Me and my boyfriend Richie were both in woodsboro last night due to something work related so we drove to the hospital.

"Tara! Are you ok?"

"Sam? You came!"

"Of course I did! What happened?"

"Some psycho lunatic in a ghostface costume."

Seriously? Can you believe anyone would do that. That's pretty silly. I heard the door open and watched Tara's best friend Amber Freeman walk in. Fuck. I've never liked her. She's such a bad influence on Tara.

"Sam? What the hell are you doing here?" Gosh sometimes I want to rip her throat out.

"Seeing my sister? What else would I be doing you dumb fuck."

"Sam, Amber, stop it!"

"Whatever" Me and amber both said in unison

Me and Richie walked away from the hospital and started to rule out a plan.

Ambers POV

I stayed with Tara the whole night since her stupid sister didn't even stay for 5 minutes. If I wanted I could easily makr Tara disgusted by Sam just from one tiny secret. It's a small town and her mother's an alcoholic. How could I not find out Sam is billy loomis' daughter?

"Have you taken your pain medication yet?"

"No, I don't want to. Whenever I try to swallows pill I feel like throwing up. It's the worst feeling ever."

"C'mon would you rather be in extreme pain or almost throw up?"

"Extreme pain" we both giggled at her stupid answer

"Seriously?"

"Amber can we sign out of the hospital and get high?"

"If your healed enough."

"Please! It's so boring all I can do is sit and lay here."

"You've only been here 2 days Tara."

"2 days is a long time that's fourty eight hours!"

"Your probably gonna have to stay here a couple more weeks till the wounds heal and you get the stitches removed."

"Why can't I heal at your house?"

"My house? Any specific reason?"

"My house doesn't feel like home anymore after the attack, it just doesn't feel particularly safe there anymore."

"That's pretty understandable. I could ask the nurses if your able to stay at mine and heal."

"Really! Thank you so much amber!"

This girl has me hypnotized or something. She could be a zombie and I would definitely let her eat my brains.

"Tar nurses said sure. Wanna go now?"

"Is that even a question!?" Gosh this girl!