Six

Onyx P.O.V
I stepped out of my shower and looked at Tanya who was sitting on my bed in another one of my shirts and some underwear. I just got done fucking her. I needed a little stress reliever. I had a long day at work. Renovated a whole kitchen. I was stressed.

"I wanna go out. Let's go to a club or something. Or maybe something more intimate. Like dinner and a movie. We used to do stuff like that. Well, when I made you of course. Not like you would offer it beforehand," she spoke making me roll my eyes.

"I definitely took you placed without you asking first. It's just we didn't like the same shit and you would never compromise with me on the shit I wanted to do so I said fuck doing what you wanted to do. I did what you wanted and you still complained. I pray for yo next boyfriend," I told her as she laughed sitting up.

"You're an asshole. You know that right?" She asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yea, what about it?" I spoke dropping my towel and grabbing my lotion.

"Mmm, you giving me flashbacks," she spoke making me side-eye her.

"Flashbacks to what? 40 minutes ago?" I asked her as my phone vibrated.

"Yep. Is that a problem? I kinda want another sample," she spoke crawling over to me across the bed. She grabbed my arm and turned me towards her before leaning down and taking my tip in her mouth.

"You a fiend," I told her as she took me in her mouth.

"So are you," she spoke around my dick.

"Nah. You just the easiest one. I've had some good sex before that didn't involve you," I told her as she pulled off of my dick smiling with her mouth open like she was offended.

"Well, I've had some good dick too. One of them fuck better than you and there was this girl that knew how to fuck me so good. I never knew scissoring could feel that good. I'm getting the best of both worlds," she told me as I rolled my eyes.

"You're not the only one bitch," I spoke cleaning my dick off and shielding myself as she swung on me playfully.

"You a bitch, bitch. And when? Little one?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"I never fucked him," I told her as she smirked at me.

"But you want to?" She asked me as I looked at her.

"You retarded or something? Did you hear me say that I wanna Fuck him?" I asked her putting lotion on as she laughed.

"You not supposed to say that word first of all. Second of all, I'm asking you. Like if he gave you a chance would you? You think he's cute?" She asked me as I shrugged.

Shit...probably.

"You've always been so blunt now you looking pale in the face. You scared of him or something?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanna punch you sometimes. No, I'm not scared of his tiny ass," I told her as she smiled at me.

"So you'd run him into yo bed sheets like you do me?" She asked me as I smacked my lips.

"No. I wouldn't fuck him like I fuck you. I run yo ass into the sheets because you're just some ass. I wouldn't do him like that. He seems fragile. I fuck You roughly cause I-,"

"You ain't have to add all that in there bitch ass nigga!" She yelled at me throwing a pillow making me throw it back at her. I put my clothes on and then sighed sitting down in my bed. "You really think a thief is cute? A thief that broke into yo house is cute. You're crazy. That's like that falling in love with yo abuser type shit,"