Fourteen

Knox P.O.V
I looked up at Onyx, who was walking straight over to me from the door making me walk towards him. Once I reached him I quickly jumped up feeling him catch me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tightly. It had only been a few hours since I'd paid for his bail, but feeling that fear of being around all these cops plus the fear of being in jail, it felt like years.

I sniffled as he held me while rubbing my back walking back to his car that I drove here.

"Knox, stop crying, gang. I'm ok. You're ok. It's good," he told me as I looked up at his face. He used one of his hands to wipe my face before kissing my lips. "Everything is ok. Let's go home,"

It had to be about 3-4 in the morning. I was beyond exhausted from worrying and crying. Today drained me.

He sat me down in the passenger seat before closing my door and then and walking over to the drivers seat.

I already told the guys I wasn't coming to dinner. I just said family emergency.

"Knox, who paid for my bail?" He asked me as I looked at him nervously.

"M-Me," I told him as he sighed.

"You wiped yo account?" He asked me as I nodded my head. "Ok, I'm about to pay you right back,"

"No! You don't have to. I was just trying to-,"

"Hold me down and that's exactly what you did, but I'm gone pay you back regardless. I have to Knox. Thank you so much and I really do appreciate it honestly I do, but I'm going to pay you back whether you like it or not. I have to. Don't fight me on this. Please Knox," he spoke as I sighed sitting back in the seat and wiping my face. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you or anything?"

"No. They were mean, but I'm not hurt or anything. I'm ok. Are you ok? I know you're all big and stuff, but someone could have jumped you. Are you hurt?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Knox. I'm ok. I can't lie though, the way you handled yo business tonight and then bailed me out using yo money without a second thought is really making me wanna say fuck what I said earlier and just make you mine. Like you really had my back out there. You got me out of jail and came to get me. You were on top of yo shit. I just...I already know what this is leading up to, but I don't wanna wait no more," he told me as I looked at him shocked.

"So then I can call you my boyfriend now? I never needed the date for you to make me feel special enough to ask me. I always feel special when I'm with you. Are you my boyfriend?!" I asked him excitedly and frantically as he looked over at me and chuckled.

"...yes Knox," he spoke making me do a little dance in my seat as he shook his head.

"My first boyfriend and he's already my best friend?! Like this is better than I ever could have imagined. I'm so happy. I'm sorry that it took this terrible ass situation for this to happen, but at least we're finally together, right? I wish I was a girl so I could fight her. I don't like people being mean to you, especially to this extent. Lying to the cops? Trying to get you to do time? She's crazy. You still have that recording right?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Of course. I don't wanna talk about her though. Let's go home and take a shower and then I'll make us some breakfast. We get to do REAL boyfriend shit now so be prepared for me to be all over you," he spoke making me blush.

"I can't wait...aren't you mad though? You seem like you don't care. Or like it doesn't matter," I spoke as he looked over at me for a split second.

"Oh, pissed. Like real pissed, but I also am tryna stay calm and keep that anger to myself so I don't take it out on you. I don't be mean to you again so I don't even wanna talk about it. I just wanna focus on being your boyfriend right now and I'll deal with her later. I need to calm down and your voice is helping. I don't wanna trip so just keep talking to me," he spoke as I nodded my head.