Nineteen

Knox P.O.V
"Hand me the fucking power drill and stop licking my ear!" Onyx yelled at me making me laugh as he chuckled.

"I never licked you," I told him chuckling as he stood up walking over to me making me quickly move away from him. He picked up the drill himself and went back over to the desk that he was building me. I told him I wanted to turn my room into my office and get a day bad since I'm always keeping with him anyway. That way if I needed to I could still sleep in the room, but it would primarily be my office.

I'm never missing out on the chance to sleep with my baby.

"I'm about to send yo ass to the moon. Go...call Blaze or something or go hang out with yo little crew of gay power rangers " he told me as I gasped.

"How dare you? We are not gay power rangers," I spoke as he mocked me screwing in a leg on the desk. I climbed on his back and held onto him making him sigh. "I love you,"

"I love you too little spider monkey. Get yo ass off me. Go make my dinner," he told me as I licked his ear again making him shrink his neck and start scratching his ear. "Stop licking me!"

"Why you tell me to make yo dinner like I'm a housewife? Don't tell me what to do," I told him knowing I was about to go and make my daddy some dinner.

"You are a housewife," he told me as I got off of his back smiling.

"I'm yo wife now bro?" I asked him as he chuckled looking back at me.

"Why you sound like me? Like my lingo, the way I pronounce shit, all that. You tryna be like me?" He asked me as I felt my face heating up.

"...it's not on purpose," I told him sheepishly as he shook his head and started back building my desk. I like being like him. I admire him. "Onyx, You're looking fine as hell today. Like seriously. I just get flustered looking at you. When you talk to me. All that,"

"Thank you, baby and you already know you're pretty as usual. I don't know how one man can be this perfect. Look at yo face," he told me as I giggled touching my face.

How can I look at my face? I made myself go cross-eyed and tried to look out of the corner of my eye to see my face making me laugh at the fact that I couldn't see my face still.

"I take back everything I just said to you," he spoke making me die laughing at him catching me trying to look at my face. "Dumb ass act like mirrors don't exist,"

"I just wanted to try!" I told him laughing as my leg gave out making me get on my hands and knees laughing.

"Cornball," he spoke as I lay on the floor laughing before finally catching my breath and then sitting up. I looked over at him and saw him just sitting there. Ass is so fat. Well...why not?

I smacked it and then tried to stand up and run but he grabbed my leg pulling me back, but still being a gentle man and catching me before I hit the ground.

"I told you 10 times to stop touching my ass. Then you gone try to run away. Are you good bro? You drunk?" He asked me as I shook my head laughing. "Stop messing with me or else yo desk is never going to get done,"

"Ok I'm sorry," I told him as he kissed both of my cheeks, my forehead, and then my nose making me giggle and smile at him.

"Smiling ass boy," he spoke pecking my lips and slowly letting me go so that I was on the ground. I stood up and walked into the kitchen and took out two pans ready to cook. I had been thawing out some chicken beast all day and was going to make some chicken and rice with garlic bread. He also bought us a bottle of wine. This was our date night since we didn't feel like going out.