part. 8

Techno's Pov: 

I got woken up by someone jumping on me. 

“Techno! It's time to wake up!” tommy yelled jumping on me bed. 

“Tommy! Leave your brother alone. Let him wake up first” Phill said walking in the room with Wilbur. 

Tommy got off of me and stood near the bed. “Sorry, happy birthday!” 

______________________________________________________ 

Phill’s Pov: 

Everyone got up and sat at the table for breakfast. “I made pancakes and eggs” I handed them their plates, as tommy practically ate them I three bites. “Tommy slow down, you'll choke” tommy finished and so did wil, they ran upstairs, then came back down with a box. They gave techno the box. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” they yelled. Techno opened the box and pulled out a crown and a red cape with white wool near the part of the neck. “Yell made this! This is awesome!” techno yell while getting up and hugging them. 

The day passed and we all made the cake. After a while we invited people over. A short kid name tubbo a bee hybrid came. As he was tommy's friend. Along with an endernan hybrid. Which explains how tall he is. As for  different colors in his eyes.

They celebrated and asked to have a sleepover. I agreed Sense they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

They got settled and watched a horror movie, and ate snacks.

A few hours past and they all fell asleep, so I decided to go to bed too.

Might as well invite them over more, they seem happy.

(I'm SO sorry I didn't post I was busy , and I'm going to school next week, and ive been stressed 😭)

Hope you like the book so far, if you can, please vote or comment if I should actually continue