pt. 9

Phil's POV:

Yesterday might have been the best birthday of techno's life, techno and his brothers have had a great day. Even Tommy's friends, Ranboo the tall enderman also became a great friend with Wilbur and techno.

I loved the look of joy and happiness in all of their eyes. I hope they all live a happy long life.

"Phil? You in here?" Wil walked in Phil's office. "Yeah mate. Everything good out their?" Wil was fully in the office "yeah, just- I was wondering if we'll be able to celebrate witches day? "

(It's Halloween but I made it up since it's a Minecraft world)

"Uhh yeah mate. But it's probably not going to be that good since we are low on supply, and I have to get leather. And well- you know how hard it is to get the money" phil said sadly. It is difficult to get the leather, the man they get it from asks for extra money.

"I know, but I want Tommy to have a good time since we haven't been able to do it for years" Wil really wants his younger brother to have a great time, that he promised the year before, that the next time would be better.

"I will Wil, I'll try and sell more potatoes"

Wil nodded and walked out to lay back down with his little brother.

________________________________

Wilbur's POV:

I shake techno lightly, as he woke up. "What wil?" "I have a plan to help phil with witches day, and the money. Wanna help?" Wilbur whispered yelled. "Are you sure it's gonna work, because you usually mess stuff up" Wilbur rolls his eyes and dragged techno outside. "Listen I have a plan to sell all the crops and get A LOT of money,i promise it will work"

What do you think the plan is? Do you think it will really work?

(Heyyyy gays and gails, I'll be working on the next chapter in a few days𓆩🥰𓆪 )