pt. 6

Phil’s Pov: 

Wil went out again, I told techno too leave it for a day, it has been a while sense wil left but I just let it slide 

‘’hey mate want to go work on the farm, to pass time?’’ 

Techno nodded and got up and walked outside with Phil, by their surprise they saw wil running to them. They just seemed surprised, but their expression changed when they saw that wil look worried. 

-------------------------------------------------

Wilbur’s Pov;  

I went to go check on someone, but they were not there. 

‘‘wil!’’  

Wil began to be worried more, he then ran around the place. Finding the person, he was looking for behind the abandoned place......bleeding bad.  

‘’wil, go and get help’’ the person said. 

Wil ran all the way back home full speed. 

‘’Phil! Techno! Please, it is an emergency! Please do not ask and follow me! "

Phil and techno both did as told and followed, after a while they found themselves at the abandoned place. Wil took them around and they found themselves looking at a little kid …...covered in blood. 

-------------------------------------------------

Phil's pov:

I got the kid and took him back home to fix him up. After I was done I put him on the sofa to get rest.

"Wil, I want you to honest with me mate. Who IS that kid? "

He just looked at the little boy.

"That's my brother, I didn't think you would you would let me stay if you new"

Phil was surprised, at boththe little boy being wil's brother and, the he thought such thing.

"Wil, you could have told me, I wouldn't kick you out for such a dumb reason"

Wilbur just nodded and looked down.

"Ay mate, don't be down. What if I let him stay with us? Would that help? "

"W-what, you'll do that for me!?"

" 'course"

"Tell me, is that why you have been sneaking out lately? "

"Yes sir"

Phil gave Wil  a nice warm hug.

"It's fine mate, don't worry to much about it, now go get rest"

Ayyyy gays and gails, how have y'all been likeing this so far?