That Night

Wednesday never really felt a connection with anyone before, you could say she felt it with Tyler when they kissed but again it was her first kiss, not knowing how it'd even feel so to Wednesday it was more of an experiment. There was one night tho she thought she had felt something, her mind occasionally flashing back to that night,

Tyler in his beast form, held her up with one hand and with the other raised his claws but right before we could throw the finishing blow, boom!
Tyler was tackled by a werewolf, looking over and making eye contact with said wolf... it was clear by the pink hair and those soft eyes, it was Enid.

That's when she felt the connection that little few seconds of soft eye contact, it wasn't love or in wednesdays words she refuses to accept she was in love especially with the colourful Enid.

In any case the semester was over and Wednesday went back home, away from wolves, stalkers, beasts and weirdos such as Xavier. With that freedom Wednesday went back to what she'd regularly do before being sent to nevermore such as writing for one hour, fencing, once a day learning a new song on the cello. Life seemed to to back to normal or normal as can be for Wednesday.
Her break was off to a good start but one night would ruin it all, after dinner she went to bed but suddenly woke up in the forest, feeling strong, hungry and just so much more powerful.
She began running and felt insanely fast, running so fast she didn't see a tree leg sticking out and tripping her. Before she could pick herself back up she noticed instead of hands she had huge wolf claws, her paws literally covered in blood, blood that definitely didn't smell like hers but somehow felt like normeee blood. Stumbling a bit backwards at the horrific realization she stepped in a puddle, looking down she noticed something familiar so she got down and realized it was Enid, her soft wolf eyes were now unhinged, her teeth looking sharper then ever and her mouth, covered in blood...

Wednesday woke up, a bit sweaty as she was running from something "Enid..." was all she managed to get out, one thing for sure... Enid needed help