Hide the wolf

Wednesday's bedroom window slowly slid open, Wednesday jumped up and slid into het bedroom nice and quiet like a black cat. Turning around she waved her hand, obviously motioning for Enid to follow behind. Enid jumped up but slipped into Wednesday's room, falling to the ground accidentally making a bang.

Morticia looked up from her book "Wednesday are you home?"
Standing up and making her way up stairs, she's been checking up on Wednesday more often given the recent year of Wednesday almost dying on multiple occasions.
Morticia knocked on the door "Wednesday are you in there?"
"Mother I don't wish to speak to you."
Wednesday turned and waved for Enid to hide, hearing her mother unlocking the door. Enid ran around in circles but eventually ran into Wednesday's closet

Morticia opened the door "oh I thought I heard something?"
Closing the door she made her way back down stairs, Enid barges out the second she left but before she could celebrate Jess covered her mouth "shh your in the Addams house, there's always people listening... now you're we need to figure out why would a pack of werewolves turn on their own, hmm this investigation is gonna be a lot tougher I'll nee-"
"My moms car is here?"
Enid interrupted Wednesday mid sentence

Sinclair?" Morticia exit the manor, confused to see an old classmate when she attended nevermore.
"Where are you hiding her?"
Enid's mom was obviously not in a friendly mood
"Sinclair I have no idea what are you talking about?
"My daughter Enid, I know she's here we've been tracking her scent..."
Morticia chuckled "mmm well I can promise we have no werewolves on our land but I may wonder what's with the worry?"
Enid's mom turned back around to face morticia but her expression was slot darker "it's her...Enid's been chosen, there's no way around it."
Stepping closer to morticia reaching out, most likely with anger but suddenly Gomez and lurch were already behind her
"I think it's best if you leave.." Gomez looked at Enid's mom with a colder tone

Wednesday stepped down from the window after watching Enid's mom leave without a fight, she looked over to Enid sitting on the ground with thing "what even are you?"
Enid looked up at Wednesday when she heard Wednesday asking.
"I'm....a werewolf that's it..."
thinking they were in the clear but could hear her mom "Wednesday come down here...and bring the... werewolf
Wednesday sighed "guess you get to meet the parents enid.."