☆Twenty-Four☆

Y/n's p.o.v
''Come on'' I drag her in and I pay for us to get into the show. We both get our passes and lucky for us I bought us front and center seats. I really wanted Cindy to get the full experience and be able to get brought up stage which i thought would be funny considering she had no idea that these strippers brought you up and interacted with you infront of everyone. It may sound like I'm trying to trick her but I know if I were to tell her before hand she would definitely refuse.

''Come on dear'' I have my arm linked through hers and I walk us to the front middle seats. ''Why are we so close?'' She asks with wide eyes. ''You'll see'' I smile making her cork her brow as we take our seats. ''You'll love it I swear, the reviews on this place say that it's Amazing and very fun'' I smile making her nod. I grab my phone and send a text to Bill telling him what we were doing. He responds quickly and says ''you better not get too handsy'' which makes me chuckle as I tell him my plan to get Cindy up there.

He just sends back laughing emojis. I put my phone away as the room begins to fill and before we know it the room is packed while an announcer is telling everyone to put their phones away and to not record because they record the performance so you can buy it at the front door. Soon the lights turn off and the only light is the spotlights on the stage. An R&B song starts playing and soon 5 shirtless strippers are on the stage dancing and all the women in the room start clapping.

The first dance of the night was those five dancing to I think it's called Pony. I'm not too keen on the R&B scene but I'm sure everyone knew this song. Once when the dance ends the men leave the stage and next thing we know two men come out in skimpy male police uniforms which makes all the women cheer while I just chuckle as I see Cindy freeze up a bit. Another R&B song starts and the men walk down from the stage. ''Y/n, what are they doing?'' Cindy asks panicked making me chuckle.

''They bring ladies up on the stage for a dance'' I whisper making her look at me with wide eyes. One of the men walk over to us and he points to Cindy who's face is fucking red as hell. Cindy shakes her head no but the both men are now in front of her and have her in Fuzzy handcuffs. I giggle as she shoots me a glare one of the men leads her up onto one of the two chairs on the stage and another woman is dragged up with her. I'm definitely buying the recording.

I watch as the music continues to play and both cindy and the other woman are sat down in the chairs while their hands are cuffed behind their backs. One of the men starts grinding up on Cindy which makes me cackle because she looks so pissed at the moment. The other man comes up behind her and takes the cuffs off of her. He grabs one of her hands and runs it down his abs which makes her face redden as she blushes. Her hand then gets led into his pants which makes her let out a nervous giggle while women cheer her on.

''YES CINDY!!'' I cheer her on as well. He pulls her hand out and she tries to hide her face while he rolls his body towards her face. ''AHHH'' I yell giggling. For a minute he leaves Cindy to help the other with the other lady up on the stage before the other guy returns to her and pulls a banana from his pants but has it still in the waist band of his pants. He unpeeled it and has it up towards Cindy's face. She goes straight for it making every one cheer her on.

My dad is gonna kill me for this but shes having fun and it's her bachelorette party. Soon the dance ends and it's time for another one. One of the dancers leads Cindy to her spot and blows a kiss her way before going back up on the stage and leaving. ''How was it'' I grin and she looks at me with a smile. ''Oh my gosh I was so nervous the whole damn time'' she giggles and I nod. ''I would be too'' i agree with her. Soon the next dance was up and they were ''fire fighters''.

That one went good and of course they brought two women up. Once when the next dance hit there was two ''Rockstars'' that came out as Cherry pie started playing. How clichè of them. I chuckled as they walked down into the crowd and Cindy was pointing for me to be brought up. Of course I thought there was no way in hell that it would happen but I stood corrected as I was the only one brought up onto the stage and sat on a chair. I couldn't help but feel nervous as hell while also feeling a bit giddy.

Both men walked up to me and ran their hands down their abs making my face go red. The embarrassment had a hold on me. ''You're looking good tonight'' one of the dancers comments with a smirk as they both grab my hands and run them down their abs. I try my best to keep a straight face while I hear Cindy screaming in the crowd for me. One of the guys puts my hand in his pants letting me feel his bulge through his boxers which made my face super red. While the other guys had me practically groping him.

The women were all going feral as the two men started to body roll and grind on me. One of the men pulled my head back and somehow a can of whipped cream was now on the stage. He squirted some on his chest and I licked it off making everyone feral. The next guy was standing over me looking into my eyes as he body rolled, his crotch practically in my face. He then grabbed the can of whipped cream and had me stick out my tongue as he squirted some on and had me swallow calling me a good girl in the process.

Once when the dance was finished both men escorted me back to my seat and gave me a wink before going back up on stage and leaving. Cindy smirked making me giggle as the last dance of the night started. Once when it was done we waited so we were the last to leave and we both purchased a CD of the show so we both could have the memories of the both of us getting danced on tonight. We made our way to a restaurant and had a fancy little dinner to end off the night.

☆i deleted the first version of this on accident, and this took a hot minute but at least we got it ☆