Chapter 1

.....

I sat with my Grandmother in the hospital as she got her heart checked out,"When did this happen?"

She looked at me and sighed,"A while ago..I have been coming in for my checkups..the stress just got to me"

I held her hand,"What stress gran?You know I can help"

She shook her head and looked at me,"You had a baby..you lost Mallory"

I nodded,"Gran I know that..But that doesnt mean Im incapable of doing anything"

She smiled and nodded,"I know honey,I know youre strong..alot stronger than I am"

I shook my head,"No,you are the strongest person I know gran,and I need you to get better.I need you"

"I wont ever leave you,you cant get rid of me"

I giggled and nodded,the doctor came back into his office and joined us,"Sorry for the wait"

My Grandmother nodded and smiled,"No worries"

He sat down and looked at us,"So..Mrs.Blade..as you know,you have  irregularities with your  heart, your heart is enlarged, and its not functioning as it should"

My Grandmother nodded,I held her hand.

"So,with all the stress that  you are no doubt under..that causes more strain for your heart"he said.

She nodded,I bit my lip,"So what can we do?"I asked.

The doctor looked at me,"Your gran is on medication that helps,but she needs to rest"

I nodded and looked at her,she pouted,"Gran,you need to take a few days off"

She sighed and sat back,"Im going to prescribe some calming meds,and I need you to understand Mrs.Blade that your scans are alright, not perfect.."

She nodded,"I know.."

He nodded and handed us her perscription,we took it,thanked him and left..I paid the bill to her protests and took her to get her medication.

I dropped her off at home she looked at me.

"Gran you need to talk to me"

She nodded,"I know honey"

I held her hand,"I cant loose you"

"And you wont"

I nodded and smiled,I hugged her,"I will call you later okay?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Three tablets tonight,three tomorrow morning"I said.

She gave me a weird looked and nodded.

"So cute"she sighed.

I giggled,she hugged me and walked inside,my phone rang.

Naomi...

"Hi baby"

"Hi sexy"

I giggled,"Whats up?"

"Nothing much,I just wanted to let you know that our little angel is at work with us,Jenna had to run into work"

Ohh..

"Cool!Ill be there now?"

"Of coarse"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I drove off,I arrived at the office and parked,a few people greeted,I greeted and got to the right floor,I walked into Naomis office,she was cuddling Victor while she was on the phone,she looked at me and smiled."Ill call you back"she said and hung up,I smiled,Victor gurgled and played with her hair.

"Hello my baby"

"Hi beautiful"

I walked to her,she smiled and kissed me softly,I took Victor,he smiled and giggled.

I giggled and fed him,Naomi watched me,I smiled..Victor held my finger.

"He has your hair"I giggled.

She smiled and nodded.

Lana walked in,"Um..your mom is here"

Naomi nodded and walked out,Lana looked at me and smiled,"Hi baby"

"Hi babe"

I kissed her,she sat with me.."What have you been up too?"

"Just with my gran and you?"

She smiled and kissed me softly,"Busy with work"

I smiled,she played with Victors hand,he smiled,milk spilt over me,I smield,Lana wiped it away.

"My messy baby,just like your mommy"

I giggled and kissed her softly,she smiled and kissed my nose.

Penelope walked in,she smiled and hugged me close,I fixed my shirt,I wiped Victors face.

He giggled and reached for Lana,who took him and snuggled him close,Penelope smiled.

"Hello my sweet girl"she said kissing my forehead,I smiled and hugged her.

"Hi mom"

Naomi watched her mom,I held out my hand,Naomi beckoned me to her,I walked to her,she snuggled me and smiled.."Wait!"

I pulled away,but there was already a stain on her black suit..she shrugged and took the jacket off and set it down,ohh yummy.

I snuggled into her.

Penelope was fussing over Victor..I smiled.

Lana smiled and tickled him,he giggled they squealed and tickled him some more.

Emma walked in and smiled.

Looking at both Emma an Lana..made me think of my Grandmother..and that made tears burn in my eyes. 

I looked away and snuggled into Naomi,she snuggled me,Emma walked to us and joined in,I snuggled her too.

"You okay?"

I nodded and kissed her softly,"Yup"

She smiled and kissed my nose.

I smiled,Penelope snuggled Victor and looked at me.."Would you like to go to lunch?"

I nodded,Naomi kissed my cheeks and shooed us out as she had a videom conference,she pulled me back and kissed me slwoly,I moaned soflty..she smiled.We left..Penelope helped me with Victor,we were driven to a fancy restraunt..they took one look at Penelopes surname and put us in a private area.

I put Victor in his pram,he laid down quitely and drifted off to sleep.

I smiled and giggled.

We ordered drinks,"How have you been my sweet girl?"

"Ive been okay and you mom?"

"Ive been alright,how are the wives treating you?"

"Amazing mom"

She smiled and sat back,"You sure"

I giggled and nodded,"Yes I promise!"

She laughed and nodded,"I just had to check"

I smiled and nodded,"I..is it weird to say that I want more grandkids?"

I looked at her,oh fuck...shit..I mean I did want more kids,obviously but I mean already?

"I want more kids"

She smiled and nodded.