Chapter 2

........

Okay...shit...

I looked at Victor as he crawled around my office,shit..shit...shit...

Mallory had left everything to me..I looked at the documents and sighed,a year later and I still have to deal with her.

'You were always dramatic'

Victor looked at me,I smiled and waved..he giggled..he had Lanas eyes,Naomis thick brown hair and Jennas cute face and Emmas cute nose.

"Hello my baby"

He clapped and giggled,I walked to him and picked him up,I walked to my desk and sat down staring at everything Mallory left me..I hadnt opened every document yet.I sighed and packed up and went home..to a quiet house,no one was home.I smiled and set him in his room,I chnaged him,bathed him and fed him..I walked with him to my library and sat by my desk..he played with his toys by my feet.

I looked at the three folders in front of me and the letter from her lawyer...

All the folders were marked..1-3.

I read the letter...

'To Mrs.Claudia Blade..

This is a letter describing Ms.Mallory Blacks last Will and Testament.'

Okay...boring...

I moved onto the first folder..I looked at my baby boy,chewing on his teething toys,I smiled.

I looked at the folder..I opened it..

A list of things that were now MINE...

-Three mansions-France,Italy and Spain.

-Fourteen cars.

-Three businesses.

-All of my books.

-All of my jewelry.

-All of my belongings are yours.

-All of my money is yours to use as you wish.

I opened a note from Mallory herself.

'Dear Claudia..

I know you may hate me and you may want nothing to do with me..but..I just wanted you to know that everything I own is now yours'

I sighed and opened up the next folder..her actual will.

I opened up the last one...a small note with a legal document..

'This is all yours..if you want it,if not give it up to the state or donate everything,all I know is that I LOVE YOU and I will ALWAYS love you'

I closed the folders and stuffed them into a drawer and wiped my eyes,fuck sakes Mallory.

Victor looked at me,"Hey baby boy"

I picked him up and snuggled him,"You got yourself a lot of money"

He played with my hair and giggled.

We bathed...I sat with him downstairs thinking everything threw over and over and over.

Lana arrived first,she smiled,I was putting Victor down for a nap,I smiled and walked to her and hugged her.

"Hello my beautiful"

"Hi baby"

She smiled,"Can you look over something for me?"

She nodded and smiled,I walked to my desk and sat her down,I set the folders down and waited..she read threw them..ten minutes later she looked at me,"What did you want ME to do ?"she snapped and stormed off..I sat down and curled up in my chair and sighed deeply..Lana walked back in and waited by the door.