Chapter 4

.....

I woke up alone,I walked downstairs slowly,in a thin night gown..I walked to kitchen...a note from Jenna saying she had left for work.I pouted and showered,I pulled on jeans and a shirt,I walked downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee..I heard the dogs barking.I frowned and walked to the front..I saw two men climbing over the gates.

I froze and locked the door and made sure the back door was locked.

I ran upstairs and into my study locking myself in.

Waiting was torture,I heard them banging on the door..I didnt have my phone with me.I kept quiet,they made it into the house,the dogs were going crazy.I heard the alarm go off but they still came upstairs...I hid behind my chair..they broke down my door.I waited,tears running down my cheeks..I was grabbed from behind..I screamed,"Wheres the jewelery bitch?"

"Fuck off!"

They laughed and pulled me along,the one who had me pulled out a knife.

My blood ran cold.

I heard the secruity company.

The person who had me cut my arm and forced the knife into my side,I screamed and pushed myself away,they ran off..I wheezed and crawled to the door..the secruity caught them."Mrs.Blade!!"

"Up...up..here!"I wheezed.

They ran up and called 911.

I cried out as they applied pressure keeping the knife in.

"Just breath for me okay?"

I nodded and stared at the ceiling,a few minutes later an ambulance arrived and took me to the hospital.

I was rushed into surgery.

They knocked me out.

Thank God none of them were at home...thank God Victor wasnt at home.

Once I woke up,the nurse smiled and left quickly..Jenna stromed in and stopped when she saw me,her face drained of colour.

"My love"

She rushed to me and snuggled me carefully,"Im..operating on you later"she whispered.

I frowned and looked at her,"Your kidney-"

I nodded and shuddered,"Could you call my gran?"I asked hoarsly,she handed me water with a pained expression.

"My love..she isnt.."

"Oh shit...I forgot"

My heart shattered.

"Okay..we're get you into surgery now okay,Im gonna take good care of you I promise you"

I nodded and held her hand,I kissed her softly,"I know..I love you"

"I love you too"

They moved me to the OR and put me under,Jenna smiled.

I smiled and fell asleep.

I dreamt.

'Hello my love'

I turned and saw my Grandmother,I ran to her and tackled her to the floor..she laughed.

'Granny!!!'

She smiled and hugged me close,'Theres my girl'

I smiled and sat up,she sat with me and watched the flowers,'I miss you'

'I miss you too'

She looked at me,'I am always with you..'

'I hope not'

She frowned,'Gran that would be gross'

She laughed and snuggled me,'Yes it would'