Flashbacks

As the summer sun bathed the city in warmth, Taehyung strolled through the park, lost in thought. The tap on his shoulder jolted him back to reality, and he turned to see a familiar face.

"Annyeong!" exclaimed the girl before him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Wah, Jennie-yah, you scared me," Taehyung replied, surprised but genuinely pleased.

Kim Jennie, his childhood best friend, flashed a mischievous grin. "Really? Sorryyy." She bowed playfully. "I was just really happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you too, Jennie," Taehyung replied, his smile warm.

"Hmm? Does that mean you like me back?" Jennie teased, blinking innocently.

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "I never said that."

"Aww man," Jennie pouted in mock disappointment.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. "Hey, don't laugh! I know someday you'll like me back! I'll keep on waiting even if it takes FOREVER!!"

"Pffttt... you sound like a psychopath," Taehyung teased, earning a playful punch on his biceps from Jennie.

"Shut up," Jennie said with a playful scowl.

"Ouchh," Taehyung groaned in exaggerated pain, but they both burst into laughter, the carefree sound echoing through the park.

Taehyung and Jennie wandered into a breathtaking flower field, where vibrant blooms stretched as far as the eye could see. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blossoms, and the sunlight played through the petals, casting a kaleidoscope of colors.

"Jen," Taehyung called out.

"Huh?" Jennie turned to him, her eyes wide in wonder.

Taehyung seized the opportunity and quickly snapped a photo of her.

"HEY!" Jennie protested. "I wasn't ready!"

"Pffttt..." Taehyung held back his laughter.

"Hey, let me see!" Jennie demanded.

"Nope," Taehyung replied with a grin.

"C'mon!!" Jennie insisted.

"Try and reach it," Taehyung teased.

"Heyy!! That's unfair!" Jennie pouted.

Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter, and it echoed through the field. "BAHAHAHA!"

"Whatever, keep it!" Jennie finally gave up.

"I will," Taehyung said playfully.

Jennie blushed, her cheeks turning a rosy hue. "Huh?"

"I said, I'll keep it."

"W-why?" Jennie asked, her curiosity piqued.

"If ever I need a good laugh, I'll look at your picture," Taehyung replied, his smile softening.

Jennie playfully kicked his legs, causing Taehyung to lose his balance and fall.

"Why'd you do that!" he protested, though laughter danced in his eyes.

Jennie remained silent, her expression contemplative.

"Hey," Taehyung said, his tone gentler.

"You're mean."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," he added quickly.

"You're not sorry," Jennie retorted, folding her arms.

"I am!" Taehyung insisted.