Ruby's Message

"Hey Jennie,

It's Ruby. I'm here by your side, sharing some thoughts that have been weighing heavy on my heart lately. Taehyung, you know, he misses you terribly. We've taken the step of getting married, and it's a mixture of happiness and sadness for me.

I can't ignore that you were his first and greatest love, a love so profound it's almost like a legend. He still talks about you with a sparkle in his eyes, and I can feel the love he had for you. It's something that will always be a part of him.

Even though he says he's moved on, there's this deep hurt he carries, a wound you left behind. I'd do anything to see him as happy as he was with you. Please understand, I'm not trying to replace you or take away a happy ending that might have been yours. I'm here because I love him too, in my own way.

Can I ask for your understanding, Jennie? Can I say I love him without feeling guilty? Can I call him mine without treading on your memory? I know he loves you, and that love is a constant in his heart. Sometimes, I feel a pang of jealousy, but it's just because I care about him so much.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, Jennie. I'm navigating this complex web of love and guilt, all in your memory."

A/N:

"Writing 'miss Kim' was an emotional journey for me. It's a story about love, loss, and the healing power of unexpected connections. I wanted to show that even in our darkest moments, there's hope for happiness and love. Thank you for reading and sharing this journey with me.

rarabanana💕