Chapter:4

Abhishek was driving harshly on the streets of Mumbai. He don't know where he was going as he was just driving with memories flashing in front of his eyes of his past, the painful past he went through. The feeling he was running away from past 2 years is back. The feeling of losing someone close to his heart. The feeling of going very far from his favourite person. He stopped the car on the side as he felt immense pain in his head. He came out of the car and stood on the road holding his head. Whenever he tried to mend things they always get more shattered. He signed this project to mend his broken friendship with Manisha but it got more uglier as he again got angry on her and walked away. He was standing there remembering his bigg boss journey, where she stood by him from day 1 to last day, when his phone ranged. Actually, it was ringing from a long time but he didn't noticed. He picked up the call as it was from his manger.

'Abhishek kahan hai tu?' his manager shouted as soon as he picked up the call.

Abhishek looked here and there on the road as he don't know about Mumbai roads. He never drive in Mumbai alone and this was the first time.

'pta nh yrr samjh nh aa rha hai.' Abhishek replied as he stood alone on the deserted road.

'tera dimagh thik hai? Tujhe pta hai ye ktna dangerous hai? Or tu ja kesay sakta hai bina team ko inform kiye is tarah akelay?' his manger was continuously scolding him for his carelessness and he just stood with unbothered face waiting for him to complete.

'ab tu ruk wahin hum aatay hain. Shukar kar ke car mein tracker laga hai.' his manager said as he cut the call.

Manisha also reached her house. She took a bath and sat down to had her dinner. She was just looking at the food. She made bhurji for herself but now she didn't feel like eating it as the continues thought of him skipping the dinner is haunting her as she had a feeling that he isn't well. Something is wrong with him. She is guilty and feeling very bad for hurting him. He was so excited for the dinner as his eyes were sparkling but all the spark went away as she spoke about the vlog. Manisha can act normal with him, she can ignore him or hurt him but deep down she still loves him. She wasn't at peace for stealing his happiness like this. She got up and placed her food in the fridge. She lied down in her bed closing her eyes as tears flow out of them as she remembered the hurt on his face when he got to know that she considers him as a co-actor only. The fact that he was hurt because of her was eating her inside. She was the one who affects him the most and she knew it as he himself said that to her in bigg boss house. She sat down at the window staring at the moon as his memories flashed in her mind. She missed that carefree Abhishek and Manisha who don't have any idea about any negitivity going on social media for them, who can say anything to each other without thinking once. She laughed with tears in her eyes as she remembered their senseless fights. 

'yrr tu pagal hai kya? Tu apne gussay par blkl control nh rakh sakta hai kya? Vlog shoot krne ka hi to bola tha usne bas. Or bhul mat naraz Manisha hai tujh se tujhe usay manana hai khud naraz hu kar nh bethna hai.' his manager said as he picked him up.

'yrr tu na chup huja. Wesai sar phat rha hai dard se uper se fozol ka lecture diye ja rha hai.' Abhishek said getting irritated.

'acha chal ab nh bolta bas ek last baat sun le. Dekh Abhishek agar usay sach mein manana hai to pateince se kaam lena huga or uske saaray tantrums uthane hun ge uski haar baat mani hugi or agar nh manana hai to bas ye ek mahine ki shooting bina ksi dramay ke khtm kar or wapas Delhi chal or bhul ja ke teri life mein koi Manisha bhi thi.'  his manager said as he started driving quietly.

Abhishek looked out of the window and stared at the moon. He knew his manager was saying right and he has to bear all her tantrums in order to get her back in his life or else he have to forget her which isn't possible.