Chapter:8

After an hour of drive, Abhishek stopped the car in front of a fancy restaurant. He came out of the car and opened door for her. Smiling she came out of the car and went inside with her hands intertwined with his.

As they walked inside Abhishek pulled out the chair for her.

'come sit.' Abhishek said smiling.

Smiling, Manisha sat on the chair and Abhishek walked to the chair placed in front of her.

As they settled Manisha noticed the surrounding. That was a beautifully decorated place adorned with candles and her favourite white-pink roses with soft music playing in the background. The environment was quite romentic. She blushed and looked down smiling as now he's going to propose her only. Nobody plans a romentic date like this for a friend only. She's definitely more than a friend for him and now he's going to tell her this.

'abay pagal hugai kya? Itna kyun muskura rai hai?' Abhishek asked as she was continuously smiling looking down. Manisha immediately looked up at him.

'ab tujhe meri smile se bhi problem hai?' Manisha replied furiously as his question irked her. He must've complimented her smiling face but here he was with his stupid question.

'aray abhi smile kar rai thi ab gussa hu rai hai ajeeb hai. Acha chod ye bta surprise kesa laga?' Abhishek asked looking around the decoration with a proud smile.

Manisha also looked around the decorations once again this time with more concentration having the the most prettiest smile.

'bht achi lagi. Thank you so much Abhishek.' Manisha thanked him. Abhishek looked her adoring the decoration and a wide smile appeared on his lips as he promised himself to never let that smile fade away.

'ab bta ye surprise kis liye hai?' Manisha asked him impatiently as her heart was eagerly waiting to hear his proposal speech.

'tujhe kch btana hai. Lekn abhi nh pehlay dinner ka letay hain.' Abhishek said as he called the manager to bring their dinner.

As the dinner got served, they started eating  with their usual banters as Abhishek taunted her for her appetite and she replied back. This continued till the last bite of their dinner.

After dinner they were talking randomly when Janiye started playing and Abhishek looked at her smiling ear to ear and she smiled back at him as this song really holds loads of memories of them. This song was declared as their anthem by their fans and eventually holds a very special place in their hearts.

Abhishek stood up and offered his hand to her to dance which she gladly accepted. They held each other close swaying the rhythm of their hearts. Their eyes got locked as Abhishek tighten his hold on her waist.

'I am sorry for everything.' Abhishek whispered leaning closer to her. Manisha could sense the guilt in his voice.

'aray tu pagal hai kya Abhishek. Hum to bhul bhi gaye jo kch hua. Hum to bas tujh se mazak kar rahe the. Chod wo sab bhul ja.' Manisha replied quickly as she has really forgiven him. She's like this only. She have the courage to forgive and forget easily and it's the most rare quality anyone can have.

Abhishek looked into her eyes smiling. He totally expected this from her. He knows her so well. He knew it'll take one second to her to forgive him whenever he'll say sorry. And this what took him this much long to say sorry as his words were harsh but she'll forgive and he'll feel more guilty about it that she forgave him this easily.

'tu sach mein one piece hai.' Abhishek confessed as he softly kissed on her forehead and she hugged him tightly hiding herself completely in his chest.

'mujhay pta tha ke tujhe sirf 1 second lagay ke ye kehne mein ke tu sab bhul chuki hai. Isi liye tu mera best dost. Mein ne ye surprise bhi isi liye plan kiya so that mein tujh se apologise kar sakun thik se tujhe special feel krwa sakun or thanks bol sakun un sab ke liye jo bhi tu ne aaj tak meray liye kiya hai. I know thank you isn't enough but this is all I can say.' Abhishek said with genuiness in his voice and Manisha smiled at his words that's when it hit her. He planned this surprise only for apologising to her and not to what she thought? She looked up in his eyes.