Note

Heeyy guyys!

I just saw a review of someone on this story of mine in which he/she didn't like the storyline. So, first of all, the storyline is my personal life incident. The misunderstanding happened in this story with AbhiSha actually happened with me 2 years back. My childhood friend got manipulated by his other friends and got angry at me (for the first time in life he never shouted at me before). He didn't talk to me for like years. It's not like he don't want to but he was guilty and didn't have the courage to face me which took him too much time to return back to me. He apologised to me many times and tried different ways to gain my friendship and my trust back. I didn't forgive him that easily, like Manisha did because our Mani is one piece and nobody can be like her😍.

Anyways, I am discontinuing this story now as people are finding it baseless that how can Abhishek get manipulated this easily. I don't know why but negitive reviews on my story affects me a lot. I know sometimes we just need to ignore the negitivity but there is so much negitivity going on my other social media platforms and wattpad is a go to app for me where I can pour my heart but seeing negitivity here also affected my me a lot.

And for my daily readers, I am not leaving writing fanfictions on AbhiSha as they are really close to my heart. You guys are free to suggest me storylines for another fiction and I will write on the best one. And for this story I am sorry!! I really had a very plot for this story ahead but don't worry I'll start another fiction.

Andddd mosssttt importantlyyyyy Abhishek's songggg NOORI❤️ is out now and it's really a masterpiece. Keepp streaming it and keepp loving and supporting AbhiSha. Don't get affected by the negitivity hamare din ab to bht jaldii anay walay hain so be happy and keep spreading positivity💛🤍.

One last thing I want to say that if you're seeing someone's work and you don't like it, so please don't comment anything negitive. You don't like it simply ignore it. It's not important everytime to comment on everything. Sometimes just ignore the things you don't like because you don't know how many emotions someone has while doing it and your one negitive comment can affect them🙂.

 Sometimes just ignore the things you don't like because you don't know how many emotions someone has while doing it and your one negitive comment can affect them🙂