10 - Recovery

~ 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~

Someone grabbed the girl and almost threw her away from me. I dropped to the ground, tears escaping my puffy red eyes. I was petrified by what happened and I was certainly traumatised by what had just taken place. I stared off into space towards the ground as I sat there on my knees. I completely zoned away from what happening right in front of me.

~ ???'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~

I kicked the girl away from Evan and kept her away from him. I was entering the library a few moments ago to retrieve a book I needed for one of my classes and I noticed that nobody was here. But when I went further into the library's aisles to find the book, I heard some muffled sobbing and the sound of panicked breathing and crying. I sneaked over to see what was happening and as soon as I saw the girl forcing herself on Evan like that, I burst into anger and I grabbed her, throwing her onto the floor. I kicked her further away to keep her away from him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing to Evan?!" I exclaimed in rage.

"I-I... W-we.. were just h-having f-f-fun-" she got cut off as I instantly grabbed her stuff and threw it at her.

"Leave this place right now, and I swear on everything that I care about, if I see you near Evan, look at Evan, as much as breathe the same air as Evan, you will wish you had never been born into any life..." I demanded in pure fury and anger. She scurried away with her stuff and left immediately with a horrified expression. I watched her leave before immediately turning back towards Evan.

"Evan! Are you alright?!" I panicked as I rushed over to help comfort him.

"S-she... I-I-I...-" He stuttered, unable to speak or bring words up.

"It's gonna be alright, just breathe, in... And out... In... And out..." I comforted him. He obeyed and followed my instructions hesitantly.

"It's okay, she is gone and if she goes near you again, I will choke her to death with my own bare hands. I'll get Az to bring the duffle-bag and he'll help hide the body if need be-" I was cut off as he jumped into my arms and made me hold him in my arms.

I held him closely and I gently rubbed his bare skin on his shirtless back. Now that I notice it... He looks cute without a shirt on- WAIT WHAT THE FAWK AM I TALKING ABOUT?! H-he is not cute! It doesn't matter... I just need to be here to comfort him.

"T-thank y-y-you.. G-greg..." Evan muttered under his breathe into my ear. I slightly smiled at Evan and held hi tightly, making sure he knew everything was okay...

~ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 – 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐌, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ~

Evan came over to my house for the day since it is Saturday and neither of us felt like studying. We sat on my bed in silence. I was going to ask him if he was alright from yesterday, but I figured that would be a bit of a sensitive topic to talk about. Plus, he already started talking.

"Greg, I want to thank you for saving me yesterday from that weird girl.. If you didn't show up and help me, I probably would have suffered something horrible...-" I cut Evan's words off.
"It's perfectly fine. I could hear that you weren't having a good time and that you desperately needed help out of that situation. I'm just glad that I was there to help save you." I said to him with slight emotion in my words. An emotion that wasn't anger, depression or annoyance. Instead, it was an emotion of care and happiness. Which I haven't felt in a long time. Since the day I escaped the Pizzaplex barely alive, I never felt happy or joyful or anything positive ever again. Not until this moment.

"Uhm.. Greg? Are you okay? Y-you're staring right at me," Evan said with a slight stutter and a nervous smile. I popped back into reality and out of my trance.

"No, everything is fine."
What is this feeling?
"I just zoned out."
I feel warm and happy when I'm with you... Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry this took forever to be released!! I wasn't sure how to word any of this chapter and make it make sense, but I pushed through despite that fact and that I had 0% motivation to even write.

If you want to, you can comment some ideas for me to base my chapters off of :)

I'm thinking about starting an official schedule for posting chapters, but it's still up for debate seeing as I haven't been sleeping well lately, I've been crafting a mask (it's one of my hobbies) and I have to go back to school in like, 2 days :(

But oh well, we roll :)

Enjoy!!

Q:
What is your favourite food?

(My) A:
Peach (+pear) in strawberry jelly, or BubbleMe Boba tea ice cream (brown sugar flavour) 😋

WORDS:
869 😏