18 - Day 3 of The Bet

~ EVAN'S POV ~

I understand that Greg is going through a bit of a crisis at the moment, but I can't help the fact that there is still the fact that I desperately want to see him. Plus, if I want to win this bet, I have to be able to see and speak with him. 

I waited at the front gate of the school today, since of course the weekend is over and school is starting again. I hope the holidays come quicker than I expect because school is boring and nobody likes it whatsoever. But anyways, I waited for Greg to show up, but he didn't show up. I didn't want to be late to class so I had to leave the front gate and go straight to class, because I'm on the brink of getting detention for being late.

"Evan Afton. You're late." The teacher spoke with a stern voice as I walked in... I was only 20 seconds late, damn it!

"Sorry, teach. I'll try and be quicker next time. There was a hold up." I tried fo explain as I sat down at my respective desk.
"Still. Not good enough. 30 minutes of detention after school. Don't be late again or I'll have to add 15 minutes onto that." The teacher warned. I silently scoffed and got on with my work.

But it's not like I could focus very well anyway. I was worried about Gregory. I was worried that he's alone and upset because of what happened with Aspen and him. I hope he'll be okay... I'm a little concerned. I understand where he's coming from, yes, it's hard to believe that your own older sibling would hide such a big secret from him for so long, but it does feel like he might be acting a little over dramatic, but everyone has different reactions so I understand how he chooses to act and react.

∘₊✧─── ⊰ Time Skip ⊱ ───✧₊∘

It's been about what, two days?! What the hell is going on with Gregory?! If he doesn't show up at school, I swear I will turn up at his house and I will scold him like a mother would scold her child after they snuck out to a party without permission. 

Actually, nevermind. I'll do that now anyway. I can't stand the idea that I'll lose this bet, and I desperately want to see him. I want to make sure he's okay.

I start making my way out of school once the bell goes. I don't go the usual way, and instead, I take the shortest route to Gregory's house. I soon arrive at the familiar building, and I knock on the front door. I also ring the doorbell for good measure. After a few minutes of waiting, someone finally answers the door. When the door slowly creaks open, I see the face that I have so desperately missed. Gregory's.

"Gregory! Finally! My God, I thought you had disappeared! Which you kinda did. From school I mean. You're falling behind, and apparently there's a history test next week that we have to study for. Are you feeling okay?" I notice his gloomy and tired expression. It seems worse than usual.

"Have you even slept at all? Those dark eyebags don't look good..." I ask quietly, reaching out to touch his cheek with the palm of my hand, running my thumb over his cheekbone.

"I'm fine... Just a little tired..." He spoke blandly. He didn't seem to pull away from my hand, so I kept it there a little longer than I should have. My other hand reached up to ruffle his hair gently, but not to mess it up, rather to fix its already messy state.

"Gregory... You need to take better care of yourself... This isn't good for your health..." I say to him, pulling him slightly closer to make sure he doesn't lose balance, because it really looks like he'll pass out at any moment. It feels really nice to have him so close... But right now, I care more about Gregory's health than I do about my pathetic desires and fantasies.

"You think I'm like this willingly?.. Please... You know me better than that..." Gregory responded, leaning into my touch because he likely feels too tired to stand up straight. I sigh, and pick him up and carry him like a baby and bring him inside to the couch in the living room. I place him down gently, and pull a nearby blanket close to him and cover him up with it. I lift his head slightly and sit down, letting his head rest on my thigh.

"Is this okay? Are you uncomfortable at all?" I asked with concern etched into my facial features. I wouldn't want him to be uncomfortable because of me.

"It's fine, Ev... So stop worrying... and stop moving so much while you're at it... Your leg is comfy..." Gregory spoke sleepily as he nuzzled his head into my lap. My cheeks immediately flushed red with an embarrassed heat as heat pooled down where Gregory's head was... It felt comforting... his body heat warming it up. (Y'ALL THOUGHT I'D BE WEIRD XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn. It's been a while, huh. A few weeks from now I'm gonna be celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my bf, and my bday is next month too. 

I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN LIKE A DEAD MAN FR

Anyway, Genshin Impact has taken over my life soooooo.....

I'm adding another thing to the voting system. I will be doing another Gregory x Evan fanfic in the future, but right now I've kinda left my FNaF phase, so I think I'll most likely do something Genshin related in the future. But you guys get to pick if I do the FNaF fanfic first, or the Genshin one. Here are the ships I tolerate, and you can make up some ships (as long as I can agree on them).

Genshin Impact Ships:

> Scaramouche/Wanderer x Kazuha

> Xiao x Aether

> Cyno x Tighnari

> Wriothesley x Neuvillette

> Alhaitham x Kaveh

> Zhongli x Childe

> Raiden x Yae Miko

> Lyney x Aether (Since my friend is obsessed with it and it's not that bad)

TAKE YOUR PICKS FOR A FUTURE GENSHIN FANFIC, YOU GENSHIN GAMBLERS!!!

Question:

For those who like Genshin Impact or at least know the characters, who are your top favourite characters/characters you'd main?

My Answer:

I'm personally obsessed with Wanderer. He is one of my strongest five stars (I have Qiqi and him only as of now. I'm saving for Venti next), and he is the main reason I ever even joined the Genshin community, so thank you Scara for coming home on your most recent banner a few months ago :)

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!! <3

Word Count:

1107