23 - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

~ EVAN'S POV ~

Seeing Cassidy with Evan is something I didn't expect to see today. I expected to see them individually, not together. I've only seen their schedules and noticed they had a class or two together. But I never thought they'd actually interact with each other.

"There's a problem, Evan." Cassidy spoke abruptly, breaking me away from my daydreaming about their interaction.

"What problem?" I ask. I'm slightly confused and worried now.

"Someone knows we are together. It's Beatrice. We have the same class as her, and she exposed photos of us together to the whole class... Everyone knows now." Gregory responded. My eyes immediately went wide. Someone knows about Gregory and I? That's no good. At. All.

"They were staring at Gregory here and they kept making him uncomfortable, so I pulled him out of the classroom and brought him here so we can come up with a plan to solve this issue." Cassidy spoke with sophistication. She was always such a good leader. I never doubted the fact that she'd become a school leader and have strict rules and be supportive of friends or even people she doesn't know as well as her friends.

"Sounds like a good idea." I said as I pulled Gregory into a comforting embrace. His face was buried in my chest, as I gently stroked his hair. I know this is a bad idea to be acting affectionate in public, but if the whole school knows, then there's no point hiding it. Wait... That's it! I have an idea!

"I think I have a plan." I said.

"Do tell!~" Cassidy spoke playfully, a hand on her hip.

"Let's expose ourselves and make Beatrice think she hasn't completed her goal of humiliating us. We can use this information to expose a secret of hers, and when we tell the teachers and the principal, there is a chance that we can get her punished or even expelled!" I explained. I know there were holes and gaps in that plan, but that's the thing. Nobody gets everything spot on with their first try. You have to practice. Practice makes better, not perfect. Nothing is perfect.

"It sounds... okay. But what secret would we even expose? She doesn't seem to be the type who lets a secret of her own get out." Gregory mentioned. I nodded, as I understood where he was coming from.

"Remember that time when she pounced on me? Forced herself onto me?" I recalled aloud.

"Oh yeah, you did mention that one time." Cassidy replied.

"What if we expose that secret? Only we know. And then we can expose how she is a whore and just some slut." I explained. Both Gregory's and Cassidy's eyes went wide from the idea. This was a bit risky, and I knew that... But if she's going to humiliate Gregory and I and also be a slut who forces herself onto people, I don't feel bad for her or think I won't do this. If she's going to try ruining my life and Gregory's too, we'll ruin hers. She deserves a taste of her own medicine.

"But what if we get caught in the act? What if we can't get ample evidence of her harassing you?" Gregory asks curiously. I understand where he's coming from for asking this question.

"CCTV footage. There's cameras everywhere in the school. There's three in the library, one outside every classroom, one outside each restroom block, and there's a few around the outside of the school to see if anyone breaks in or trespasses. I've done my research, don't worry." I spoke confidently, because I actually have gone around counting all the CCTV cameras before. At some of my old schools, I usually got in trouble for attacking people when they were the ones bashing me and blaming it on me. I always make sure to lure them all somewhere with a camera that works and then when I get called into the principal's office, I can simply ask them to check the cameras to replay everything that happens. I'm always staying in an area of a security camera. There's no doubt we have her attack on me on camera.