𝟒

Nila
>>>>–––– 🤍 ––––<<<<

Hi guys! So I hope you're all well.

Please drop your comments on what you think about this story so far. I badly need it, especially since this is one of the most important chapters in this story. I would appreciate it a lot, thank you.

>>>>–––– 🤍 ––––<<<<

Thayir sorla thayir irukum, puli sorla puli irukuma?

Sarath was practically ready to bang his head against a hard surface, while Rakshan sought solace by closing his ears with his hands. Abhi, on the other hand, resorted to drowning out the unwelcome intrusion with blaring music through his trusty AirPods.

Much to their dismay, it became evident that the supposed "help" arranged by Krishnamoorthy was none other than Thangadurai, the household's long-serving driver. To be completely honest, the trio felt they could have managed perfectly well without his assistance.

Abhi, accustomed to jotting down notes in his diary, found it rather challenging. Even with his carefully curated playlist filling his ears through the AirPods, Thangadurai's attempts at humor managed to seep through. Abhi scratched his head in frustration, the distraction breaking his concentration as he struggled to maintain his train of thought.

Aiyo, enna pannitu iruken'nae marandhuten'nae!

( Oh god, I've forgotten what was I even doing!)