Bomb

Intro Theme
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuta and Himeno were sitting in a cozy restaurant, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and soft lighting that created a private atmosphere. The soft sound of other customers' conversations filled the space.

Himeno, while playing with the cutlery, looked at Yuta with a serious and inquisitive look.

Himeno: Did you tell her?

Yuta sighed and nodded, concern showing in his expression.

Yuta: Yes, she would find out sooner or later.

Himeno let out another sigh, revealing a mix of concern and acceptance on her face.

Himeno: It looks like things are going to change significantly from now on.

Yuta nodded and, as he grabbed a napkin to clean his hands, he changed the focus of the conversation.

Yuta: She's still being annoying, but at least she's sticking to the deal. Anyway, I wanted to talk about something else.

Himeno's once tense face lit up with a smile when she realized that they would no longer discuss Makima.

Himeno: What is it?

Yuta smiled back, and then his expression changed to a mixture of seriousness and hesitation.

Yuta: Well, I noticed that your apartment is getting really cramped...

Himeno looked at him, initially worried, but then her expression changed comically. She pouted and her eyes filled with fake tears.

Himeno: "You don't want to be close to me anymore?"

Yuta was surprised by her reaction.

Yuta: "What? That's not it!"

Himeno continued with the drama, pouting dramatically.

Himeno: WAAAAAA! What did I do!?"

Yuta quickly tried to calm her down, shaking his hands.

Yuta: You didn't do anything! Stop it!

Himeno stopped crying immediately and smiled mischievously.

Himeno: I'm just kidding.

Yuta let out a sigh of relief, although he was still surprised at Himeno's ability to change her mood so quickly.

Yuta: You're going to end up killing me one of these days

Himeno laughed.

Himeno: You know that's impossible

Yuta finally managed to get back to the main topic.

Yuta: Anyway, I was wondering if you would be okay with the idea of us moving to a bigger house

Himeno was visibly excited.

Himeno: Well, of course I accept

Yuta smiled, feeling relieved by your positive response.