05

Rubbing his earlobes he's only thinking how he get himself in this kind of mess... The Kim Doyoung... Wants to meet him everyday? Or they will just cross everyday? Did he hear that right? All he knows... That messed up his mind too much and he can't help but to think how should he behave and act infront of Kim Doyoung... Only son of Kim Dong the well known constructions contractor in Korea. He had made a alot of beautiful, spacious, evocative, magnificent, expensive, marvelous and impressive buildings in Korea and even out of Korea, like Japan, Paris and Canada.
They are rich and successful as well.

"Ahh what I have got myself into?..." Haruto whisper in frustration because he's in library with his friend.

"Huh..did you said something?" Asahi asked and Jungwon looked up.

"Ah no nothing... I'm just stuck at the problem.." Haruto lied and pretend to solve the equation.
Asahi and Jungwon share the look but didn't said anything and mind their business.

Haruto sigh and again that handsome face pop out from his book. "This shit is so weird but I kind of like this...."

"

Rubbing his lips softly, Remembering his nervous state and his eyes dancing around looking everywhere but just not his eyes. 

"Ah Haruto... Such a attractive baby boy... Never seen such a guy like him..."

"Yahh I'm talking to you... Are you listening?" Jaehyuk finally snapped Doyoung out from his zone.

"What the fuck? When did you come here?" Doyoung asked.

"When you were zoning out probably.." Jaehyuk said irritated.

"Whatever! What is it? Why are you in my office?" Doyoung asked.

"Remember our friend... Sunghoon.. it's his birthday today!" Jaehyuk said

"He's just your friend and why are you telling me this?"

"Because OUR friend invite us to his birthday party.."

"And I think you already know my answer.."

"Well I kinda do but I won't let you."

"Oh is that's so?" Doyoung asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Yes and that's MY final decision." Jaehyuk said.

"And... Who are you to take decision behalf of me?" Doyoung asked still playing around.

"Your childhood friend and that's enough to take decision on behalf of my bestie." Jaehyuk said and Doyoung chuckled at last.