14

"I just pray that you guys land safely. And don't eat too much spicy or nutty food out there. Got it!" Doyoung's mom told them as they all four said 'yes' in harmony.

"Yes mom I got it now please don't worry about us, we will be fine! I promise. Don't- don't shed tears now- oh gosh!!" He rolled his eyes as she already teared up.

"We didn't even realise when our children had grown so much." Jaehyuk's mom said comforting her, getting emotional.

"First going out for studies, then to proceed business and now... For honeymoon." She continued.

Honeymoon, yes.

Four families gather in airport to see off two couples. How beautiful is this, Two people but one lives. Depend on each other.
Indeed marriage makes the relationship even stronger.

When Doyoung already fell too hard for Haruto, his mom couldn't take any action. She felt happy for him. Grandpa felt happy for him. Wonyoung felt happy for him, because now everyone knows Doyoung's happiness lies in Haruto.

"We will head now dad. Take care guys, don't miss me too much!" Jaehyuk joked and bid his good bye with his partner.

"We will head too now." Doyoung said looking down on Haruto, "I'll will miss you guys so much." Haruto became emotional hugging his sister.

It's a very overwhelming feeling, both guys have stayed far from their parents yet when they are going for a honeymoon together after their blessed wedding, it's such a overwhelming feeling.

It has been three years since their relationship. Doyoung never left haruto's side. Haruto's love for Doyoung never diminished.
Doyoung has always created a progressive life for himself. With the arrival of Haruto, he has gained more comfort in life.

Seeing the depth of their love, they decided to get married. And Doyoung always protects Haruto but now he will do it even more responsibly.

"I wasn't looking for anything at all when I met you. Actually, I wasn't planning on falling for anyone so soon. But then I met you, I didn't exactly fall but you were charming enough not to think about all day. I guess things just happened... I found you again and again. Slowly I want to be with you, wanted to spend time with you only. It was simple. It was easy. I didn't planned but you just happened anyhow." Doyoung chuckled softly staring in Haruto's teary and sparkled eyes, while taking his vows with him.

Same goes for Jaehyuk and Asahi. They took advantage of the opportunity, their friends were getting married and they were also in love, so they thought why not get married together.
Two rich friends fell in love with two uni friends and now they even got married.

"Oh c'mon Asahi just let me handle it!" Jaehyuk snatched the bag away from Asahi. He just want to help.

"I can handle it too." Asahi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but I bet.... your hand won't reach that high." Jaehyuk said putting their bags on airplan upperboard.

"How are you feeling?" Doyoung caressed Haruto's cheek who was lying down, looking pale.

"Terrible."

"Sorry! Soon we will be out of here." He tried comfort but Haruto glared at him.

"It's barely been 2 hours, whole 12 hours left. Don't know when we will be out of here." He whined and Doyoung could just peck on his face all over.

"Soon baby! Why don't you talk to me... About anything?!"

"No." He turned away showing his back while Doyoung grab his fingers about to kiss them but Haruto again turn to him and yank his hand away.