06

"Do you even remember me?" Doyoung whispered asked, Haruto was looking down not wanting to make an eye contact

"Ofcourse I do mister Kim..."

"Is that all?"

Haruto bit on his lips nervously making hard for Doyoung already.

"Why did you asked for my number?"

"It was... It's was a dare.."

Doyoung raised an eye brow "So you came to me because it was just an dare?" Doyoung sound a bit offend not to hurt his feeling Haruto shake his head denying it.

"No no I had an eye on you---"

"What the fuck Haruto? What did you just said!?!?" Haruto thought and mentally slap himself.

Doyoung just chuckle and amusingly stare at Haruto who was regretting his life decisions.

After sometime of silence but the voices of those bad guys wasn't going to lower any soon, Haruto sigh as he was tired of standing, Doyoung noticed so he put his hand behind Haruto's knee that made him startle but that didn't stop Doyoung to pull up his left leg up. Haruto was about to say something but Doyoung shushed him up and pulled up his right leg as well to support himself Haruto put both his hands on Doyoung shoulder.

"What- what are you doing?" Haruto finally asked in a low voice.

"You're tired!" Doyoung simply said as he literally put both Haruto's leg wrapping doyoung's waist.

Haruto again bit on his inner lip, feeling nervous at the position now they are extremely close to each other. Suddenly he felt doyoung's thumb on his lip softly rubbing them.

"Stop biting them... Otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself." Doyoung said and Haruto breath lowly feeling his soft touch on his lips. He close his eyes and Doyoung gazing at his sharp face structure. And then he waste no time to lean in softly kiss him.

Haruto see that coming so he slightly open his lips and kisses him back, tightly wrapping his legs around his waist while his hand slowly roam around his neck to his hair.

At first the kiss was soft but Doyoung wanted more so he nibbled on Haruto's lip but he didn't get the hint so to make him open his mouth, Doyoung slid his right hand in Haruto's hoodie that made him flinch of the cold touch and a Chance to Doyoung to slid his tongue in Haruto's mouth.

Both were kissing passionately and Doyoung could tell Haruto wasn't that much a good kisser but he was trying that made Doyoung to lead on. He breaks the kiss to let Haruto breath and his face was all red from blushing and kind of lack of breaking as well.

While Haruto was trying to catch on his breath at this position and such a small space, he felt Doyoung kissing on his neck he wanted to stop him but instead he throw his head back to give much space to let him kiss him or maybe draw his neck.
Haruto didn't mind, he's loving it for sure.

Doyoung softly sucked on Haruto's cold skin because of the weather but his mouth was definitely helping to feel warm and hot to Haruto. He slid his another hand inside his shirt as well, squeezing on his waist from both side making It hard for Haruto even more.

Of a exact count he left 5 marks on his neck, he wanted to go down but that damn hoodie didn't let him. So he again softly kisses on his jaw line moving here and there with his lips on Haruto's neck and lips.

He lean back just to see how Haruto was doing and he was total out of breath, Doyoung again raised an eyebrow at him

"Hah I didn't even do anything.... Properly.... Yet you're like this?" Doyoung kind of mocked him that made Haruto to lean in and hide his face from embarrassment in Doyoung's neck, he smirk.