Minerva Mink x fem! Reader

I also decided to go ahead and publish this little x reader of Minerva with fem! Reader :) *art isn't mine. Credit to ChadRocco on DeviantArt.

-starts off by pushing down her growing feelings for you for quite some time. She had never really had interest in another lady until she met... you
-you were a new actress on the block and had just starred in the first few episodes of your very own cartoon! She was very impressed by your acting skills and wanted to come up to you after filming to tell you good job, in a cool, uninterested way of course.
-finds herself generally thinking about you more and more as the days go by. How fun it would be if you were there with her every time she is brushing her hair, doing her make up, or talking to her friends about boys
-decides to ask you to go to lunch with her on her break one day, asking what kind of food you like and "coincidentally" liking it as well. You go to the restaurant and the whole time she is giggling, pushing her hair behind her ear, and paying close attention to how you eat and your small movements, etc :) just bc
-she then asks if you'd be interested in a sleepover that night, obviously you accept! Nervous so she doesn't say a whole lot. Just a simple "would you like to come over tonight and watch some goofy romance flick?" When you run home to get your things, she runs home as well to tidy up, fix herself, and practice how the night will go so she doesn't make herself look a fool. She is determined to not turn into the energetic, bouncy goof she has when she encountered love in the past!
-the night begins with her pampering you with pedi manis, fixing your hair/make up/etc and calling you Darling, sweetheart, love, etc over and over :) I wonder if she's hiding something
-after the gushy movie, which consisted of her constantly shifting in her seat and glancing over at you, blushing, she decided on a horror film in the hopes you would get scared and cling to her shoulder
-my how the turns have tabled when she ends up being the one scared out of her skin. She jumps in your lap with a puffy tail, shaking. You put a hand on her shoulder and ask if she's ok. She realizes what just happens and moves back to her spot. She takes a deep breath, seemingly annoyed she acted so irrationally and is super embarrassed. She huffs and fixes her hair, arms crossed as she mutters "sorry about that..". Face is redder than her signature dress.
-you offer to change the movie, to which she very quickly responds: "No! Let's finish it... but could you possibly wrap your blanket around me.. it may help me not to be so scared :}.." You laugh heartily and wrap a blanketed arm around her shoulder.
-did you end up turning it into a cuddle session as you went through countless hours of movies from every genre? And did you end up falling asleep on the couch with her head resting on your shoulder and her hand gently laid on top of yours? You tell me :)