Serafine Savoy x Male! Reader

*I unfortunately haven't read any of the comics so I'm basing this off of Pilot Serafine :). Apologies if anything is OOC or inaccurate. History isn't my best subject and Google gave me the French. My comments have also been wacky so I hope this is sort of what you were looking for :)

Serafine's fluffy tail swayed from side to side, sweeping the floor as she twiddled with the gold flower pin in her hands. "C'mon, Asa, baby, we didn't do that bad. Li'l wasted ammo, ok. Did we get the juice? No. But we showed those Lackadaisy lackeys who's boss, didn't we boys?" She looked over at you and her brother who were leaned up against the door of your boss's office. You had to admit, you were a little nervous. You hadn't really come face to face with THE Asa before. You had spoke to him when you were hired on, but Nico and Sera were basically your bosses, telling you the orders you were given. The smoke from his cigar was making it quite difficult to breathe, which was a bit ironic considering he didn't allow any of you to smoke in there. "Serafine, we have a thing going on. A really good one. I'm not letting the damned fuzz shut us down, and I sure as hell am not letting my reputation be soiled by the meager competition. In order for me to succeed, I need you four to succeed." He took one final puff on the cigar before smothering it and motioning towards you. "Rookie, cmere." You step forward, locking eyes with Serafine as you walk by her. She flashes you a flirty grin, only adding to your nerves. "Y-yes, sir." You say as bravely as you can. "Now I think I did you a favor by letting you help navigate the backbone of our little speakeasy, wouldn't you agree?" You had to agree. You had inquired about helping with the Lackadaisy speakeasy to Mitzi, who seemed untrusting and hurried your departure from the bar and Serafine, who was probably out stalking that evening, had noticed you leaving the building with a downtrodden step. Putting the pieces together, she had swooped in and wrapped a friendly arm around your shoulder, explaining the situation and how Marigold could always use the extra paws. You were hired on and next thing you know, you were thrown a large gun you had to learn to use while chasing three of your competitors through a graveyard at 2am. "Now we need that alcohol, and we need it fast. Our supply is running low and I don't want the higher ups coming after me. Son, if you're gonna be slowing down my rumrunners, then I'm afraid-"
"Asa, sir. Please. This little chap didn't slow us down at all. In fact, I think his brave show of gunmanship put the odds in our favor by chasing away those lacking lackeys, wouldn't you say, Nico?"She walked over to you and pinched your cheek playfully. "Hey, we're all still here, right?" He uncrossed his arms motioning to the two of you as well as Mordecai leaned against the corner wall, barely noticeable in the shadows cast by Asa's lamp desk. "But you didn't get the alcohol." Asa stated matter-of-factly, a tone of voice only used by the man to alert others he was on edge. "If you ask me, I conclude these two would have come up empty handed whether or not Bright Boy was tagging along." Mordecai chimed in stepping to the center, allowing his unchanging expression and monotonous voice to take the spotlight. Mordecai had been completely neutral to you. You hadn't had much interaction with him and he was too intimidating to hold conversations with, so you just saw him as a coworker, nothing more or less. "I don't see no glass bottle in your hand either, mister hot-shot." Sera shot back in defense. "It was your wreck-less driving and idiocy-induced determination that let them get away and caused us all to end up so.. unkempt." He was still scratching all around his fur and digging out small twigs here and there. Serafine just rolled her eyes and huffed, looking back at you with a small smirk. "Playing the blame game doesn't cover up the fact that you four messed up on this mission, big time. We have enough alcohol to serve people for the rest of the week but you have got to get it together next time our supplier calls. Rookie, next time will be your last chance to prove yourself. You better make it worthwhile. I have a few phone calls I need to make, so the three of you skedaddle." He lit another cigar as Mordecai was the first to leave the room without speaking goodbyes to anyone. Nico just shrugged at you as he opened the door, allowing you and Sera to step out. "How about grabbing some grub? They're having salmon down at that restaurant with the bright green door, the one that's got that really good food." He said pointing behind his shoulder. "That sounds great, Nico, but I need to bring the rest of the drinks up from the cellar before dinner. I'm sure Y/N here won't mind helping me, so what say you go ahead and save us a spot and we'll catch up in a bit." Sera patted your shoulder and you just smiled awkwardly up at Nico. He gave a knowing, amused smile back and made his way out the door. "Follow me." She said as she took your wrist and led you through a few halls to a large wooden door. She unlocked it and led you inside to reveal the cellar. There were only a few small crates of bottles, which would be drank up in no time by the regulars alone. She picked up one of the more exquisite flavors of wine and popped off the top. You raise a hand and we're about to question her, worried that employees drinking the profits away might be the one thing that makes Asa really lose his temper. Sensing your fear, she walks over with the bottle and puts a finger to your mouth, shushing you quietly. "Do not stress, mon Chou. One small drink is not going to go noticed. Besides, after all your hard work tonight, I think you deserve it." She winks as she takes two small glasses seemingly out of nowhere and pours the drink into them. She hands you one and raises to a toast. "To the best rookie in St. Louis. We are very favored to have you on the Marigold team." She gave you a warm, half lidded smile before you both downed your beverage. After hiding your glasses, she quickly swoops in and gives you a kiss on the lips, the taste of the alcohol on hers mixing with the one already present on your breath. She then leaves and begins walking up the stairs, leaving your frozen stature to catch up as your heart begins beating oh so loudly. "Dinner'll be ice cold if you don't get the lead out, petit ami!" You shake your head and follow quickly behind, the goofiest smile plastered on your face. You can only imagine the smug expression that would be on Nico's face right now.