four

february 8th 2017 - king kylie

1:09am

"you real turnt right now kylie," i stopped dancing to the music blasting through the studio to look down at him. he was sat on a black leather coach opposite me with a joint in his hand, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"meeee? im not turnt im just having so much fun," i said to him, my grin now mirroring his. his eyes hung low and his lips were glossy - if we weren't in a room full of people i didn't know, god knows what i would've done to this man.

to be honest, i was a few shots in - how many? i don't know, i lost count after number 9.

"come sit," he said, patting his lap, who am i to say no? the alcohol gave me another level of confidence i've never felt before, so i strutted over to him and sat carefully on his lap.

wrapping his arm around my waist, he smiled up at me, taking another hit of his joint before speaking, "so, you like my music?"

"yeah i really like it, i can't wait to post it all on my snapchat stories!" i exclaimed as i reached my hands up to play with his dreads softly.

his eyes fluttered shut, "that feels good." he licked his lips, "do you wanna feel good?"

i really didn't know where this was going, so i just nodded my head.

he picked up a black duffel bag i didn't notice before at the side of the couch. after rummaging through for a few seconds, he opens his hands to show me two blue pills, smiley faces carved into both of them.

"what's that?" suddenly i felt myself sober up. i looked into his eyes again and he replied, "you don't need to take it if you don't want to ky."

blushing at the nickname i shook my head and swallowed the pill whole, the taste making my face contort. i opened my eyes to see carti smiling at me, then copying my previous actions.

instead of exchanging any more words, i rested my head on his chest to observe my surroundings. there were around six other men i didn't know, presumably carti's friends, with three girls i assumed to be their girlfriends. the room was foggy with weed, the smell oddly calming. music blasted through the speakers, which i knew would later make me ears ring for a good 5 hours.

i looked back up at carti to see him already looking down at me, making my heart flutter a bit. looking at him made me question everything that's happened in the past few hours. why did i take that pill? to feel something? i don't know, all i know is that i'm happy right now with me and carti in our own little bubble, so fuck everything and everyone else. carti snapped me out of my train of thought by wrapping his other arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.

30 minutes later, my eyes fluttered open to a tingling sensation around my body, instantly making me smile. the rare amount of colours dotted around the studio were oddly loud, but fascinating. i didn't feel like this an hour ago.

i didn't care for nothing else but the music blasting through the speakers, making me instantly get up and grab a random girls hand. she smiled at me, "my names lena?" she said in an almost questioning tone, as if she was confused by my almost outburst, but she smiled regardless.

her long curly hair reached the bottom of her torso, she had an olive tone skin and her brown bodysuit fit her shape perfectly - if i had the right state of mind, i would've asked her where she'd got that from.

"IM KYLIE!" i shouted excitedly for a reason i couldn't explain - everyone just made me extremely happy for some reason.

"come get her" by rae sremmurd began playing, as if whoever was in charge of the music could sense it was that time of the night everyone was too high to care.

i carelessly danced with the girl, who's name i had already accidentally forgot, until my vision went tunnel vision onto carti.

he sat with his phone facing me, the flash hypnotising, almost as if it was calling me over. little did i know he was posting a picture (a cute one) of me to his snapchat.

what the fuck is that pill doing to me?

i smirked down at him before turning around and dancing in front of him. "come here ky," he said pulling me down on his waist and slowly placing light kisses on my neck. my eyes closed in ecstasy as i hummed softly. "ky?" he asked, making me turn around to him.

"yeah?" my voice was softer than i remembered. my brain felt so fuzzy.

"wanna get outta here?"

my eyebrows furrowed together, "what kinda question is that, let's go." i stood up and grabbed his hand. as he was dapping his friends up and letting them know he was leaving, the guy sat in the studio chair (who i assumed to be the producer) looked at me, looked at carti, then our intertwined hands.

"carti got himself a lil' kardashian!" he smirked, to which carti replied, "this my fucking wife."

as the cold air hit my skin, a sense of nausea overcame me making my legs shake slightly.

"you okay ma?" he said down to me with a look of concern on his face. i shook my head, which made it spin more.

"imma take you home okay?" he said, making me shake my head.

"fuck i shouldn't have given you that shit." i heard him mutter under his breath. his arm snaked around my waist, directing me to his car.

silently, we sat in the car for a few minutes. his hand reached over the console to hold my thigh softly before driving off.

"ky?" he said quietly.

"yeah?"

"i want you to call me jordan." he said smiling softly.

"okay.."

a/n : not proofread