Day 3: sick/injury (obikin)

The last thing I could remember before blacking out, was being thrown (very hard) at a wall (that also happened to be very hard) and hearing obi wan shout my name. Honestly, what was Ventress' problem? Like I know your master your abandoned you or some shit like that, but there is no need to take all your anger out on other innocent (I'm not really that innocent) people.

After I blacked out, it wasn't very interesting. Just dark. I didn't see any force gods and I didn't witness any spiritual metaphors.

When I woke up it wasn't very interesting either. Everything was very white and bright. Like VERY white and bright. Why did they make the walls and ceiling of medbay white? When I wake up in there (after one of my amazing and totally not dangerous stunts) I think I've died and I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Squinting my eyes, I slowly sat up, feeling a sharp pain in my left arm. I swear to the force, I've broken it again haven't I?

"Good morning anakin," obi wan chirped. It was certainly not a good morning. I'd broken the only arm I had, I mean I do have the other one and I could probably break that one too, even though my arms practically a stub. Like, if someone dropped a weight on it or something..
I was getting really sidetracked, but my point is the only real hand I had, had been fucking BROKEN and I was stuck with my prosthetic.

"Ugh, it's so bright, it's like I've died and gone to heaven," I groaned covering my eyes with my working arm.

"Heaven you say?" Obi wan asked.

"Well, heaven but my arm hurts like a bitch," I mumbled.

"Well if we are in heaven, do you suppose I'm an angel.." Obi wan grinned at me, I was not in the mood for being wound up.

"Oh for fucks sake obi wan, I was nine. Let it go," I groaned.

"Is your arm okay? And your head? You got whammed pretty hard back there,"

"My arms broken, yes it's totally okay," I joked, smirking at him.

He gave me a disapproving look, "you're such a child.."

"If you was a child, then guess what you'd be. A pedophile."

"Oh shut up," obi wan laughed, moving his chair closer to the bed and taking my hand in his own. Rubbing the back of my knuckles, he spoke gently "you were out for almost a whole day."

"Jesus. Ventress got me pretty bad ey?" I laughed. "Did you at least win?"

"No," he sighed, "she got away. Again."

"Oh well," I shrugged, pressing soft kisses against his battle-scarred knuckles. "We'll get her next time."

"I mean maybe not next time, but eventually," he chuckled smiling warmly at me.