Chapter Thirty

Jacob.

I watched as my plan became a success.
"All lies....so you fuck my bestfriend and then come after me. No wait. Ex-bestfriend." She took another sip of her punch. I could tell she was two seconds away from fucking Monae up.
"No I didn-"
"Well!! The video shows otherwise!!" She was about to walked pass him but, he grabbed her arm. The wrong arm with the punch in it and it spilled all over her. Everybody gasped. She looked down at her dress. She smacked him across the face. This is going sooo well. I sat back and watched.
"This is why.....I wasn't that easy. You just like t-"
"You better not say it." He stepped towards her.
"OR WHAT?!? YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT! YOU JUST LIKE THE REST OF THESE STUPID BITCH ASS NIGGAS." She threw the empty cup at him. Then walked over towards Monae and punched her in her face. Dayum. She fell down. Chres went to go help her.
"Yo Serena Chill." Zeke grabbed her.
"No, Fuck her. She fucked My ex and my fucking boyfriend Zeke!! How much of a hoe ass girlfriend do you want?? You can deal with them cuz I'm threw. I'm not going to Florida State. Fuck Romeo. Fuck Monae. I feel so sorry for you." She started crying and ran off. Everybody started leaving. The basketball team went over towards Chres, Monae and Zeke.
"What the fuck, Romeo??" Marquis smacked his head.
"Somebody set me up man. I didn't want this!!" He got up and ran his head through his hair and flipped over a table. I got up amd left with the croud. I grabbed Kate who was stuffing her face full of chicken balls. She so naive.
Chresanto.

"Man. I didn't want this. Yall know I love Serena to death. What happened with me and Monae was a mistake. I didn't want Serena to know because I knew she was gonna get the same thought that she has now. I didn't want both of them. I wanted Serena." I wanted to shoot, cry, and go ham. I'm soo pissed.
"I understand yo." Zeke put his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah. But, damn whoever did this is fucked up." Marquis said looking around. Monae stood up holding her nose and crying. Personally, I don't give a fuck about her. I shouldn't have even fucked her.
"I have to find out who did this." Just as I said that. Police officers stormed in.
"Chresanto August where are you?!?" I put both my hands up.
"YO WHAT THE FUCK MARQUIS?!? WHY 12 HERE?!?"
"I DON'T KNOW BRO!! WHAT YOU DO???"
"I AINT DO SHIT!!" The cop turned me over and cuffed me.
"Chresanto August you are under arrest for the murder of Marco McCants. You have the right to remain silence. Anything you say can or will be held against in the court of the law. You have the right to an attorney..........

-

"Tell me where you put the weapon and you can go home." The detective punched the table. For about am hour, these niggas be tryna get me to admit to a dumb ass murder charge. I don't even know this nigga. He was a pot head supposely and I don't sell and I stoppes smoking when I met Serena.
"Look, you have no DNA, no evidence, not even a witness. So why am I here? I don't know this fool. Polygraph me if you want. I don't care, Ima pass." I folded my arms and sat back.
"We recieved a tip from an unknown source and right now you're the lead."
"Wow. So you believed some bs nigga off the street. Good job officers." I started cheering sacastically. They put me in my holding cell.
15 minutes later.

"Chresanto August. You have been released on bail." The officer opened the cell. I stepped out and met up with Zeke and Marquis.
"Thanks." I dapped them up.
"Let's get to work. Whoever this nigga is, is a dead man."

Serena.

I put my 3rd empty pint of ice cream down on my desk. I closed my puffy eyes...and drifted to sleep. I heard my door crack open. I look up....nobody. I lay my head back down then I saw a shadow by my window.
"Whoever df you ar-" Chresanto came from behind my curtain.
"Get out." I finished my sentence.
"Serena listen." Zeke, Marquis and Monae appeared in my room, along with my mom. I stared at her.
"Honey you need to listen. I think you made a mistake." She walked out.
"Baby, I'm sorry." He stared walking towards me.
"What happened was a mistake. It was nothing. I have no feelinga for her at all. You're my only one. Somebody set me up and now the police think I murdered somebody." He stopped and took my hand and held me up to his face.
"Who do you think it was?" I asked lowly.
"I don't know but, baby please say you forgive me. I haven't eaten knowing you can't stand me." He pecked my lips. I kissed him and he slipped his tongue inside.
"Uhhhhhh..... Should we go or-" we broke apart.
"No no." I got down and walked over to Monae and looked at her nose.
"Ohhh I'm so sorry." I hugged her.
"It's okay girl." She pulled away.
Chres came up and hugged me from behind. Then he whispered something in Zeke's ear.
"Uhhh Monae. Lets go and pick up the PIZZA we ordered." He pulled her out.
"Oh yeah. Come on Marquis." She motioned for him to leave with them.
"What we didn't ord-" Monae kicked his thigh.
"Ah Fuck!" He glared at her.
"Oops. Let's go put some ice on that." He pulled him out. Chres shut and locked the door after they all left. He started taking his jacket off.
"Come here." He pulled me towards him and pulled my sweatpants off.

-

"Uhhhh Chhhrreess." He grinded inside of me and kissed on my neck. I felt myself climax as I gripped and left trails of scratch marks down his back. He layed next to me and grabbed my hand.
"Serena. I want you to promise me something." I turned and looked at him.
"What is it?"
"Promise me, Whatever we go through...whatever happens, You won't give up. Please. I don't wanna ever lose you. You're the most important thing in my life right mow and I don't wanna lose what we have." I saw a tear form in his eyes.
"Awww." I layed on his chest.
"I promise. I won't give up on us." He pulled a blanket over us and kissed me. It was so soft and passionate.

Read! Vote! Comment!