-preparation-

At 5 PM Valerie walked to Club Desire with a cable knit sweater and sweatpants over her leathery lingerie. She was shaking with anxiety. Not only was this a scary, new thing for her, But Micheal had no idea. Valerie reminded herself that it'd be a one time experience that wasn't worth mentioning to her imcompitent lover. 

When she came though the door to the club, she excused herself to the bathroom. She removed her sweater and pulled her sweatpants down. After placing her clothes in a bag, she swiped dark red lipstick over her mouth and took a minute to apply false lashes. She then walked out of the bathroom and asked the front desk woman for directions.

The woam grabbed her arm and gently led her to a dim-lit room. There was a wall of whips, chains, handcuffs, various sex toys and chastity locks. The Room was painted dark red with a black leather couch, bed and various interestingly shaped red furniture. A giant bottle of lube sat on a coffee table. There was a large mirror on the ceiling above the bed and the wood floor was cherry wood. Valerie didn't know was most of these thing would be used for. She felt small and dumb, not knowing what most items were for. 

She was incredibly nervous about the entire situation, but especially the part where she'd have sex with a stranger. And kinky sex at that.