-Club Desire-

Valerie was trying to forget her interest in the buisness card in her pocket. She desperatly wanted to go there, to see what was waiting for her, but she was afraid of what micheal would say if he knew she went. He went to strip clubs with his "guys" all the time, but Valerie was under the impression that its different for a woman to go alone.

 He went to strip clubs with his "guys" all the time, but Valerie was under the impression that its different for a woman to go alone

"You know what? Fuck it. I'm going." Valerie whispered to herself as she pulled out her phone for directions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once she had arrived at Club Desire, she got clammy hands and cold feet. But Valerie was an empowered woman now. She was going to go inside. Just to see what it was like. 

"Hi welcome to Club Desire. Do you have an appointment with any of our employees?" A sultry sounding woman said. She was dressed in a leather halter top and jean shorts that covered barely 50% of her ass. Thick black eyeliner framed her wide eye and she wore maroon dyed hair in a braid off the top of her head.

"The man from the toy store gave me your card. He said something about me being a dominatrix...?" Valerie said, hoping the woman would just in to stop her from overexplaining herself.

"Oh! You're looking for an interview to be the new dominatrix. Have you ever been in this postition before?" She exclaimed.

"Oh, no I haven't" 

"Thats totally okay. Would you want to do some work for half the pay, til we can decide whether or not you're a good fit? Thats probably the best option."

"Sure?" Valerie was surprised by her answer as much as the womans offer.

"Can you do 5 PM tomorrow?