Mondays Suck PT.1

SUMMARY: Chara has to pick Cross up from work, I wonder how that goes down.

Soon came Monday morning. Chara had just woken up around 5:30 in the afternoon, tired and sore from the events of Yesterday. On Sunday evening Nightmare had called him in to work, he needed Chara to go and assist Killer on his mission which the platinum haired male thought was utter bullshit since Killer didn't ever need help. Chara got a good pay check from that though so he kept his complaints to himself - in fact the only thing he really had an issue with was the large gaping wound that sent pains up his side every time he moved, but he could tolerate it.

Though the thing needed stitches the tall male didn't go and seek medical help, instead he wrapped it up with a bandage tightly a couple of times (after cleaning it out which hurt like a son of a bitch) and decided that would suffice.

Chara decided to actually get up and eat something even though his body was begging him to just stay there and not to move. He ignored the pleas and got up anyway, heading down to the kitchen to make himself a nice little fruit platter to help with the healing process - along the way, you could see splotches of dried up blood on the floor from him coming home a few hours prior.

He ignored that, and started cutting up his food. First strawberries, then some red apples, etc. When he finished, his plate contained fruits like Strawberries, Apples, Lemon, Raspberries and some kiwi fruits. Chara sat down on the couch and scrolled through twitter, eating some fruit every now and then. He finished around 30 minutes later - he got really distracted by some funny tweets.

The platinum haired male walked back into his room, wanting to go bad to bed. 'I should probably change first at least..' Chara then turned his attention to the bags in the corner of the room which contained some new clothes he had bought on his day out with Cross. he smiled at that memory, then he paused wait- 'Cross....Cross-CROSS! I have to pick Cross up in an hour, Shit!' his mind hurried him to get a move on.

He started by heading to the bathroom and taking off his shirt to change and re-apply the bandages, a tedious task. He cleaned the wound once again with some rubbing alcohol and water, before grabbing a new roll of bandages and wrapping them around his body - it was a large gash wound in his waist - 10 minutes later it was done. He left his bathroom, forgetting about the blood and old bandages as there really wasn't any time for him to clean up right now. Chara hurried into his room and changed quickly, picking a black turtleneck sweater, some black baggy dress pants, and a large brown coat that went down to his knees. He hurriedly put on some large black boots and rushed out the door - completely forgetting about the actual reason he was going to meet Cross.

Ignoring the cold Chara got into his car and drove over to the destination Cross had given him in their messages, he was again driving slower then he would have liked to - but it was for the sake of not crashing that he did this. He arrived in-front of Cross's workplace 10 minutes before Cross said he would finish his shift. The man got out of his car and walked towards a tree that was near the entrance, he would wait there for Cross.

———————————

Shortcake ☕️ (Criss Cross)

Im out the front near a tree waiting when you finish work.

thats really specific, thank you

it is literally the only fucking tree out here, what do you mean 'spEcIfiC'?

real ☕️ moment there Crossy