Pt 2| The Meeting✓

Athena's Pov

                      Athena's Pov

Upon seeing the ginormous familiar building. I stopped the car and got out, closing and locking the doors.

Rushing inside the building, I was stopped by a security guard.

"Ma'am, you are not al- oh Athena, I'm sorry didn't notice you there how are you" Jake smiled down at me.

Jake was a nice guy, I know he has a little crush on me which is cute, but I've never dated anyone and certainly not planning on it.

"Hey Jake, I am great and how about you" I asked smiling back at him.

"I'm great thank you. I actually wanted to ask you if you could join me for lunch, pls" he asked nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"I would love to, I gotta get going now, see you" I said, I waved him goodbye and rushed up the stairs.

I reached the elevator no one used because it was the boss's elevator.

Being the boss's assistant I got to use it as well, it had high security.

Putting in the password, a box came out. It opened and an eye scanner came out.

Moving forward, it scanned my eyes before I heard an 'access granted'.

The doors opened and I walked in, bumping into a hard chest. Owchi, that hurt.

Looking up I saw Him, standing tall with all his glory. My boss.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't good looking. He looked like a fudging Greek god.

Extremely sharp jawline, smooth tanned skin, light gold eyes, dark black hair that was now slick back, broad shoulders, huge chest, big body, and ginormous muscles.

He stood 6'7 tall. He hovered over my small frame. He was wearing a black suite like always but still managed to look so damn good.

"Boss, hey I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said quietly looking down, my cheeks probably cherry red.

"Next time, look forward when you're walking" his voice low and deep sending shivers down my spine.

"Ok sir" I said turning around and pressing the button to the highest floor.

Standing next to him, I waited till we got to the floor which probably will take a few mins because the building was huge.

My back brushing against his toned stomach, why me.

Slightly moving forward, I clutched my purse hard, lightly biting my lips. Get a grip Athena.

Suddenly I felt his chest again but this time I didn't bother moving. I felt something hard press against my back but I didn't think much of it.