𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

The 3rd of November 1959 Walburga Black was screaming out in agony as her family waited outside anxiously

The 3rd of November 1959 Walburga Black was screaming out in agony as her family waited outside anxiously. Orion Black was pacing back and fourth wincing everytime he heard a scream.

Lucretia Black, Orion's sister tried to stiffle a laugh everytime Orion winced only to get a light slap on the head by her father Arcturus Black to which she pouted before mumbling apologies with her husband Ignatius Prewett smiling at her fondly.

Alphard Black who rarely came to family occasions, was standing in the corner making small talk with his brother Cygnus Black as they had slight worry in their eyes for their sister. However, didn't speak on it.

Druella Rosier sighed as she lectured her and Cygnus's children having three children was a handful, they should know better by now.

Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa had then sighed before sitting in corner talking amongst themselves, first apologising to their parents who waved it off.

Pollux Black, Irma Crabble and Cassiopeia Black then burst through before trying to talk with Orion to see what was happening.

It was a few seconds later Dorea Black who was visibly pregnant came in with her husband Charles Potter.

It was then Orion spoke, "You should have stayed home." Orion looked at Dorea with concern, his eyes falling slightly due to lack of sleep.

"You know I'm older than you right." Dorea raised an unamused brow.

Arcturus Black then walked over with a powerful stride forcing the two to turn to him, "And I'm older than both of you. Quit it, we are in a hospital awaiting the birth of the next Black heir or heiress and I will not have grown adults tainting the house of the Black." It was then he trailed his eyes over to the three children before nodding his head in their direction. "You are acting like children."

It was then he addressed everyone who was with them, "If any of you act up whilst we are here and supposed to be celebrating, so help me you will find it-"

Arcturus threat fell of death ears him stopping as whilst they were talking the screams had stopped a nurse came out and they all turned to her for the information she held.

The Black family waited with a sharp breath hoping the baby had survived, "The baby girl is healthy and so is the mother."

It was then Orion rushed in a smile gracing his lips for the first time in years, a girl.

Orion entered and welcomed the sight of his daughter being cleaned as they were using magic to help heal Walburga.

"What shall we call her?" Walburga asked looking at Orion with tired eyes and puffy cheeks with sweat dripping down her.

"Sirius." Orion answered as he was handed his baby looking at her like she would break a look of awe on his face.

"Orion, for her dad." Walburga then provided the middle name before passing out due to exhaustion.

"Sirius Orion Black." Orion proclaimed earning a loud cry from the baby he was holding.