𝗼𝗻𝗲

Ophelia Jackson had died, she knew that and had somewhat accepted it what would she do come to life

Ophelia Jackson had died, she knew that and had somewhat accepted it what would she do come to life. Only to didn't expect to be greeted by the familiar and comforting face of death again.

Death looked at bit sheepish as they spoke, "So it seems there was a slight complication in paperwork." That's when Ophelia looked confused. She gestured death to continue which they did after they sighed, "To be blunt you were not supposed to die somebody else was."

Ophelia felt herself freeze she wasn't supposed to be dead all those people mourning her, her family, her friends and people who knew of her and she wasn't supposed to die.

"So I've got in touch with my sister life and she has decided to allow your sould to pass through to reincarnation do you accept." Death brought out a pen and a contract.

Tapping the pen Ophelia looked over the papers finding nothing of the person she would be, "and who will I be."

"That isn't decided until you are born however the parents are normally listed I just thought I could be a suprise." Death looked gleeful to be awaiting her reaction would be something he would treasure and laugh at when she realises who she is reborn as.

"Okay." Ophelia looked hesitant.

"I'll tell you one thing they have magic." Before death could continue Ophelia signed receiving a slight laugh from the deity.

"Good luck Ophelia."

-

Death sat in the corner of the room as he watched Walburga scream in agony as Ophelia who would soon be known as Sirius was born. They were munching on popcorn enjoying the bliss for once when nobody would see them except Ophelia.

-

Ophelia groaned or at least tried to in discomfort as she felt her insides being squished and pulled at the same time it was werid.

Ophelia wondered who she would become as she tried to adjust her eyes to bright light she felt her ears ring as they were cleaned which made her try and look around in confusion, stupid baby muscles.

She tried to concentrate, "Sirius."

Her eye brows tried to connect in confusion, "Orion for her dad."

That's when she blinked up at the man who was now holding her.

"Sirius Orion Black." The man proclaimed staring down at her with nothing but love.

That's when she screamed, this man had to be Orion Black the world she had been sent to had magic. Harry Potter universe.

In the body of Sirius Black the disowned Black heir or now heiress who had left his family to go to the Potters only to die in Harry's fifth year.

Yeah no.

She had died before it sucked, unless she found a valid reason to seek death she was alright for the moment.

It was only when she locked eyes with Death staring at her popcorn hanging out of their mouth before smiling and raising the popcorn with an innocent look did she cry harder.

That smug bastard.

He knew.

And he found it funny.

It was then he openly laughed.

Ophelia -sirius- glared well at least tried to she looked like a puppy. Which was ironic considering who she was going to become.

Death smiled before waving goodbye and they disappeared.

Sirius stared at the spot they left in anger.

-

The most ancient and noble House of Black used to have a tradition in which the heir or heiress to the House of Black would receive a protector, that protector would be an animal. An egg would be given to the baby and it would grow alongside them and die when they die.

A familiar.

This had to be banned due to several rules it broke however Arcturus Black didn't care.

He never did care what others thought, as the Lord of the house he held an obligation to the child to give them a familiar.

And give a familiar he did.

When Sirius was brought home week's later he had came to visit and place a dragon egg in the cot.

It hadn't hatched in 400 years according to the people in Romania. The dragon egg was made from the largest dragon ever recorded so the price wasn't cheap, he doubted it would ever hatch however something inside his gut pulled him towards the egg like a magnet it was only when the egg was placed in the cot did he not feel the pull any longer.

Arcturus smiled a sinister smile, "You will bring glory to the House of Black I know it." With that Arcturus kissed her head before sending a lasting look towards the egg and Sirius who were both sleeping soundly.

-

Sirius woke with a dragon egg in her face making her let out a strange noise of suprised before she looking at it curiously, she almost could hear it calling her name.

Her real name.

Ophelia Jackson.