Author's Note

Writing has been a significant part of my life since I was a child. From the moment my foster parents recognized my passion for writing books, I knew that writing would become a lifelong passion for me. It was through writing that I found solace during my stays in multiple foster homes, and I learned to express my experiences as a foster child through poetry.

Over the years, I have been lucky to have supportive teachers, mentors, and family members who encouraged my writing, including Unique Olukunle, a person who played a critical role in my writing journey. Drawn by a passion for action and detailed storytelling, I have always been inspired to draw inspiration from various sources in both literature and film.

As the world evolved, my writing became my escape, a world where I was free to create and interpret the characters as living beings, to understand their struggles and victories as if they were my own. Writing, for me, is a discovery process, an exploration of the human experience and a mirror of the world we live in.

I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to those who have supported me throughout my writing journey, not just with words, but with their presence, their feedback, and their love. Without them, I could not have made it this far.