Bloopers/deleted scenes + added scene (1.52k special)

(Author's note: This was gonna be a 1.5k reads special, but apparently the number changed so I already made it up to you guys that it is a 1.52k reads special. Hope you enjoy.)

Hey moonlighters, thanks for 1.52k reads. I appreciate it and to celebrate it, it's time for some more bloopers and deleted scenes from this story. Hope you guys enjoy it, and with that out of the way. Let's get to it.

Let's start it off with a comment that has appealed to me in chapter 5, it was about Liberty not knowing who Cat Noir was. Let's take you back to chapter 1 and find out, including some bloopers.

Chapter 1:

[In Adventure City, inside the Lookout Tower]

Liberty: (Talking on her puptag) Okay, the PAW Patroller will pick you up tonight. Haha, alright. See you then. (Hangs up) Well, that's the last one to call. I better call Ryder and tell him to invite the others and come over.

"As soon as she was about to call Ryder, an outline appeared inside of Liberty's head."

Liberty: Huh? What in the world?

???: Bonjour there

Liberty: Woah! What was that?!

"More importantly, who was that? The outline started to flash up and off slowly as somebody was talking to Liberty."

???: Don't be alarmed, I'm not evil.

Liberty: Who are you?

Black cat: I cannot say my name, but I can only say that I'm a black cat.

Liberty: Okay?

Black cat: And I would like to come over to celebrate the PAW Patrol's 10th anniversary.

Liberty: How did you know about this?

Black cat: Eh, lucky guess.

Liberty: (Chuckles) Okay, you can come over and celebrate it with us.

Black cat: Really? Oui! Sounds like a plan.

Liberty: But we're gonna have to pick you up tonight, so the PAW Patroller will have to pick you up wherever you are.

Black cat: Oh, rats. Then I might as well go to the PAW Patroller myself.

Liberty: Uhh, I don't think that's a good idea.

Black cat: Trust me, they'll know me. I'm apart of their crew.

Liberty: Say what now?

Black cat: Yep, so I'll see you once I have arrived. Okay?

Liberty: Alright, if that's what you want to do. I'll see you soon.

Black cat: Au revoir!

"After that, the outline went into the air and vanished away."

Liberty: What do you know? A black cat speaking in English and French at the same time. Didn't see that one coming.

————————————————

There were so many jokes that Marshall did, that I thought shouldn't be on there. Like "I chew you to be it next, Zuma" or "Come on pups, let's not toy around". One wipeout can result in some jokes that can be heard from, but I think that the one it wouldn't fit was this.

Zuma: Where's Marshall?

Marshall: (While running to the elevator) I'm coming!

"Then there was trouble"