Chapter 8

I was broken out of my thoughts when I crashed into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." said the girl, scrambling to grab her board before it rolled away.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I said, laughing and helping the girl up.

"I'm Anna." said the girl. She had very long, dark, wavy hair and beautiful brown eyes. She had braces, but they looked good on her.

"I'm Tara, and this is Jayla, Taylor, Jessica, and Jess." I said, pointing to each one as I introduced them.

"It was nice meeting you! I have to go though, my boyfriend's probably waiting for me." She said.

"Here, put your number in my phone and we can hangout sometime." I said, holding out my phone. We all put our numbers in her phone.

"Hey, would you maybe wanna come to Six Flags with us? Your boyfriend could come too, a bunch of our guy friends are going too." said Jayla.

"I would have to ask my parents, and Shawn's parents, but they should be okay with it." She replied, smiling.

"Cool! Just text us if you can go." said Jessica.

"Okay. Bye guys!" She said, putting her board down and riding away.

We rode around for a little while longer, and after what seemed like 20 minutes I checked my phone and it was 8:57.

"We should probably go back now, my mom's gonna start worrying." I said, laughing a little. We started riding back to my house, which took about 30 minutes because we were just messing around and being weird.

"Hey girls!" said my mom as we walked through the door.

"Hi mom!" said Taylor. We talked to my mom for a little bit about random stuff and then went back upstairs. It was 9:43, so we decided just to talk and go on our phones.

"I'm hungry." said Jayla out of nowhere.

"Me too." said Jessica.

"We should go make pancakes." said Jess, smirking. We love making pancakes, but it always ends up as a disaster because we make a huge mess.

"Let's do it!" said Taylor smirking.

"This should be interesting." I mumbled under my breath, making my way downstairs to the rest of the girls.

We got everything we needed and started heating up the stove.

"Chocolate chip?" I asked, grabbing the chocolate chips from the pantry.

"Duh!" said Jayla.

We made the batter, and everything was surprisingly going smoothly. Emphasize WAS.

"Hey Tar, look!" said Taylor. Not thinking, I whipped my head around only to be met with a handful of flour.

I wiped my eyes off and glared at Taylor.

"Smack cam?" She said, grinning like a little kid who just won a fish at the fair.

"You're safe." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"For now."

After I cleaned up, we finished making the pancakes and ate them. Even though it was like 10:00, none of us were close to being tired.

"Anyone wanna go crash a party?" I asked, smirking.

"You know I'm always up for a good time." said Taylor, a smirk playing across her lips.

Someone had texted me and asked if I was going to Sammy's party. Sammy being my ex, I figured, why not?

We all ran upstairs, careful not to wake up my mom. I don't normally do things like this, but for some reason I just felt the need to do something I wouldn't normally do.

I texted everyone in a group chat and told them the address to the party and to be there at 10:45.

"10:45?! Are you insane?! I need at least an hour to get ready!" said Jayla, rushing into the bathroom.

As Jayla took a shower, I planned my outfit. The rest of the girls took things from my closet as well, considering they couldn't go home right now.

I chose a cute tight tank top, black ripped shorts and black high top converse. My hair was straightened and I had natural eyes with winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

Taylor chose black skinny jeans with a white peplum top, with sparkly black heels. She curled her hair and put on natural makeup.

Jayla picked a striped crop top, a black skater skirt, black knee high socks, black heeled ankle boots and a dark gray vest. She waved her hair and did a smokey eye for her makeup.

Jessica chose white shorts, a tight tribal print crop top and white vans. She curled her hair and did natural makeup.

Jess picked out a black lace skater skirt, a hot pink long sleeve crop top and pink heels. Her hair was naturally wavy and she did a pink smokey eye for her makeup.

Being typical girls, we took a few, scratch that, many selfies before walking downstairs quietly. The party was only a few houses down, so we decided to walk there as opposed to driving. We all looked hot if I do say so myself. As we stepped outside, the guys all stood up from their seats on the porch.

"Wow... You guys look-" said Mikey, before getting cut off.

"Wow." said Hayes, looking at Taylor from her head to her feet.

"Hey babe, I believe we have a party to go crash?" said Taylor, kissing Hayes' cheek as he protectively put his arm around her waist and pulling her close.

"Look at my girl. You are fierce!" said Trevor, before dipping her down and kissing her passionately.

"Bae. My bae is hot!" said Kian, whistling as Jessica walked over to her and kissing her forehead.

"Jayla May Vanmaurick. I can't wait until you look that pretty when you walk down the aisle." said Cam, winking and kissing her quickly.

"Come here babe." said Mikey, pulling me close and kissing me softly, slowly. Until he slapped my butt.

"See that ass? It's all mine." He said, exaggerating 'mine'.

"Are we going or nah?" said Cam, clicking his tongue.

"Duh!" I said, walking away, making sure to sway my hips just enough to drive Mikey crazy.

"I think I'm in love." said someone behind me.

I smiled, and continued to walk towards Sammy's house.