Karaoke❤

Heeey um its been a while ik, i had alot of ideas but i forgor them all 😞

Anywaaays, I finally have one i remember so here it is!

Type: ❤Romantic, (A bit angst in the end ig?)💔Enjoy !

__________________________

Hailey POV

11:38am. Im stuck at home, and theres nothing to do. All my homework was finished, all my chores are done, Zander and Dad had a little bonding day today, Bethany playing with her bestie Hannah, and luni knows where the hell Shannon has been.
Ive been scrolling through social media for the past hour, and I'm still bored. I wonder what everyones doing right now.

Suddenly, a knock on the door intrudes my thoughts. Who could that be? I thought.

I run down the stairs yelling "Coming!" signaling to whoever was out there that I was at home.
Once I finally make it down to the door, I open it to see...

"Jake?"

I'm welcomed by a peach haired boy, gently smiling at me.

"Oh, Jake hi!" I felt a little insecure greeting Jake, because he was dressed up ready to be anywhere and all I wore was a dark pink t- shirt, with grey shorts and a messy ponytail.

"Umm.. Sorry for not texting you in advance, but I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today?" Jake rubs his arm against his neck.

"Oh! I'm.. uh.. Busy doing things.." I'm not

"Maybe another time?" Why am I leaving him hanging I literally have nothing to do.

"Hailey, you literally have been on social media for the past hour, I know you're bored."

"And how do you know that?"

"...You've been stalking my page on insta..?"

Oh yeah

"N-No I wasn't! Well, I mean maybe.. But don't get the wrong Idea, I just look at everyones profiles once in a while to see how they're doing..!"

Jake replies to me with a smirk, and I realize how sweaty and flustered I've gotten.

"Fine.. I'll hangout with you." I imminently respond to Jake's smirk. I go upstairs to get ready while Jake eats a snack while waiting for me. I try to match atleast a bit to what he was wearing; which was a brown oversized plaid button-up (unbuttoned), followed by knee-length overalls, and a beige shirt topped off with his necklace, of course. I decide to wear overalls aswell, except they weren't knee-length, and ended by my thighs. I wore a white shirt, as oppose to not having any beige, and a black plaid button-up (unbuttoned aswell). I decide to leave my hair down, and put on a bit of makeup.

I finish and walk downstairs, to see Jake having a conversation with Shannon.

"Oh, Hailey! You're done.. And you're matching with me, thats cute!" I feel flustered, but couldn't stop myself from smiling. Jake was the cute one here. I then look to see who beside Jake, who's also looking at me.

"Shannon! Where have you been for the past like..." I turn my head to the clock and read it. ".. three hours?"

She slightly laughs and gently smiles at me. Don't worry about it, I just needed to run a few errands, thats all."

"For three hours?"

Jake and Shannon start laughing. I know there's something I don't know.

"Ẁell, you two better get going now, I wouldn't wanna interrupt this lovely hangout sesh of yours" Shannon shoots a smile at me and leaves.