Introduction

Hello my little dreamwalkers! most of you would have came from my first book 'Ma Yawne' but if you are new here welcome! and go check out my other book if you are interested in avatar the way of water! 

Just to clear things up this is inspired by a similar book but the difference is that i will be only using Doric and not the story like the other persons and i will be changing the story just a little bit so don't worry if something isn't in the original plot. 

Also credit to the artist of the front cover, it doesn't belong to me but i thought it was beautiful and would make the perfect cover. 

~Things about the book!~

1. the reader will be female (sorry to all my males, gender fluids and non-binary's). i just wanted to try something new and it will help me since Doric is a female as well. 

2. Everyone will be a love interest except the teachers and children but i will be making the teachers father figures, brother figures etc.

3. English is my second language so don't be surprised if you see something not spelt right and if you do see something wrong please tell me so that i can change it. 

4. i will NOT be writing smut, lime or lemon personally because i don't feel comfortable writing it but i will be writing about kisses and shit like that but nothing over the top but i will imply if they do something more but there's a high chance there won't be because I'm a fluff supremacy till the day i die. 

5. i will try as update as much as i can but school will probably make it hard since i'm almost done with school and need to focus on my work but i will try my best to write as much as i can so sorry if i don't write a lot as of the updates are slow.