Part 1: just another normal day

Today I woke up refreshed and ready to roll, it was the day I was going to DigiTour with my best friend Madison. She's a total fan girl and practically cries every time a new picture is posted of any of the boys. Me on the other hand my name is Sophia but my friends call me "Soph" for short, I'm far from a fan girl I just beleive that they are people like us and they just so happened to get big. Sammy is my favourite though and I'm pretty thrilled to see him preform.
    After about twenty minutes of checking up on my social media and responding to some texts I decided to go get ready and take a shower. I walked to the bathroom and starting blasting "no type" and was singing at the top of my lungs while I showered. Once I was out of the shower I debated what to do with my hair. I have about mid-back length wavy brown hair that is hell to manage. After pondering what to do for five minutes I decided to blow dry and  straighten it. Once my hair was done I went on to my make-up. I never wear make-up because I don't feel comfortable with it on but today was special so I figured I'd wear some. I primed my eye lids and did a small wing with my black eye liner, combed my eye brows into place and put a tinted gel through them and added a soft pink sheer color on my lips. Luckily today my skin was on my side and my collection was looking really good. Now that my hair and make-up was done I had to choose what to wear. I walked into my  room and opened my closet just to have my little sister jump out and shoot me with her new nerf gun. "HAHA I GOT YOU I GOT YOU!!" she said dancing over her victory. "Yes you did. Now please leave so I can get dressed." I said trying not to laugh at her dance moves. Once she left the room I locked my door and started searching through my closet. I decided to wear these loose shorts because of how hot it will be out with a cream tank-top  and a dark green light weight  sweater thing. I thew on my Sandles and was ready to go.
    I left my house at ten o' clock to pick up Madison. We can both drive because we're seventeen but as of now she has hers taken away for DUI. I arrive at her house around ten- fifteen because she lives very close to me. I honked my horn singling her I was out-side. She decided to curl her shoulder length blonde hair, wear red lipstick and mascara,  and dress in a black t-shirt, denim shorts and a flannel. Once she got into my car she couldn't compose her self and she just started talking non stop
   "Oh my god! Can you beleive we are going to see all of them in like 4 hours! Im going to pee. What if they notice me or ask to take me out! Aren't you excited soph?" 
   "Yeah, I'm excited! But I mean theres going to be a thousand  other girls in the crowd with us. We're not special" I said and let out a small laugh.
   " always such a party pooper" Madison said "come on lets get going I want good seats"
    Madison and I desided to stop by a diner about ten minutes from the venue since neither of us had eaten yet. We walked in and Madison was still going on about all the possible situations when all of a sudden she stopped mid- sentence. I looked at her with question is my eye and her jaw dropped as she pointed to the guy in from of us.
   Confused I whispered in her ear " Do we know him?"
   Still in awe she goes     "Sophia....that's...Sammy  and the guy next to him is Skate..."
  "Oh..cool they're probably getting something to eat befor- Madison!" She had walked away and was running next to Sammy and Skate.
   "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! IM GOING TO SEE YOU PREFORM IN A FEW HOURS BUT COULDN'T AFFORD VIP CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU??" Madison said practically crying.
    "Of course you can." Sammy and skate said in sync.
   "YAY OMG THANK YOU! SOPHIA COME HERE TAKE THE PICTURE" Madison yelled to me.
   I walked up to them took her phone and took the picture. The whole time I couldn't help but notice Sammy was starting at me. After I took the picture Sammy asked if I wanted a picture as well.
    "Yeah sure why not?" I said walking up to Sammy. Skate had already left with the food to sit down.
   Madison took the picture and I thanked Sammy for his time.
   "No problem Sophia" Sammy said before winking "I really hope to see you at the show tonight" he said then walked away to meet Skate.

Authors note: this is my first time writing a fan fiction. So I'm sorry if it sucks. 
My twitter is: tbhdeezyholland
My instagram is: sophiaagresti
If anyone has any requests give em to me. I want to make this story awesome.